tim burton alice in wonderland

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....

I was really hyped, prior to this movie comming out, to see this. But I had some freinds see it opening night and they said it wasnt that good. I wasplanning on dropping and going to check it out. Now after reading all this I dont know if I will.....

When is Johnny Depp gonna do a movie again where he's NOT a some whimsical character?

No hate or anything; the man is undoubtedly one of the best actors in the game and will die a fucking legend.

But seriously, this shit is getting tired...

778622fb687b2b94.jpg

"Hey don't worry Arnie. I'll be making cool movies again soon..."

edit @ pedoe: don't forget sweeny todd...blew much dick.

I have to agree with you here, he needs to take a break from Burton and do some sick movies like From Hell.

When is Johnny Depp gonna do a movie again where he's NOT a some whimsical character?

yes :lol:

sweeney todd licked aids too.

i think i'm gonna watch this flick though, i dont like the look of the cheshire cat from the trailers etc. i reckon that coulda been executed so much better. i wont be seeing it in 3d, that shit has me with one eye closed and constantly taking off the glasses for fear of my brain melting.

apart from the visuals, i think people these days generally watch new tim burton films out of the feeling of obligation/hope of a good comeback... which i am guilty of as well

No hate or anything; the man is undoubtedly one of the best actors in the game and will die a fucking legend.

But seriously, this shit is getting tired...

778622fb687b2b94.jpg

edit @ pedoe: don't forget sweeny todd...blew much dick.

ditto.

he did just do that dillinger movie, public enemies. but i heard mixed thigns about it.

yes :lol:

apart from the visuals, i think people these days generally watch new tim burton films out of the feeling of obligation/hope of a good comeback... which i am guilty of as well

yeah, exactly. i don't think i'll pay to see one of his flix again unless i know it is going to be good.

apes was terrible, charlie was terrible, alice looks like it will be crappy too. i mean if you go to the movies just for the visuals and to see certain stars in action, i guess nothing else matters. this is why michael bay is still making movies. most people aren't discerning enough these days. oh well....

Also you're an idiot if you didn't know this was gonna be Johnny & the chocolate factory part 2: return to wonderland

johnny depp really fell off from his most epic line from nightmare on elm street

"we have reason to believe something really weird is going on here"

then he gets sucked into his bed and sprayed out as chum

best role ever

How would this movie be on shrooms? I'm about to do that on Friday.

i did this today

shit was excellent

not understanding all the haters in here. bet most of em never read the book. you go in there expecting to see a real life version of the disney animated alice youll be a disappoint. shit was pretty much a re-write.

like ayebee said "visual fuckfest'

shit was bonkers

i really liked it. not sure how id feel if i didnt see it on some potent ass gooms tho.