WTF, Go Bomb Day???

BANZ BLANK

Ok, in some youtube videos & other stuff on the internet. I have seen the say that:

"June 12, Go Bomb Day" (or something similar)

I look over internet, magazines & stuff but I can find anithing abou it, does some one know something about this?

Is this for real?

Why is exactly that date?

Does is had to do something whit IZ The Wiz?

I'm curious, let me know!

:huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

souds strange to me too, that's why i ask...

I have internet just a few month ago in my home (i used public access computer before), so i'm catching up on all this strange thing & i'm just amazed of how really fuck up mad are some country's authoritys about graff

I mean, c'mon, doesn't your cops have any real crime to fight?

why u would u make a dum thread about something that if it were to ever happen would take taken place on JUNE12 and make this stupid thread on the 28, 16days after it was suppose to happen are u gona go back in time if it were a real thing dont be stupid and why the fuck would IZ have anything 2 do with it

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok here is the truth about that day...

It was started by the pure bombing graffiti science bbs back in 1982 as a local new york writers day to have every writer in the city go bomb one line. All the dopest writers used to go rock it on that day, obey, banksy, neckface, just to name a few. Everyone would go out with their stencils and hit one line on that day and crush the whole line. There were so many writers that the police couldn't stop them and when they tried it would usually result in cops getting beat up and locked in cells in the basement of crack houses in the projects. These kids used to make KR ink and give it out for free to writers from other cities who would come out to new york on that day. There would be a huge party on that day. Actually if you watch style wars and see the show in the park thats what they filmed. All the dopest rappers would be there, vanilla ice, mc hammer, icp, just to name a few.

So the thing with it now is that kids don't know the tradition of it and the history. It actually became part of a secret society one the bbs went down with the invention of the internet in 1992 by al gore. We had to keep the secret hidden from everyone on the internet. I am sick and tired of keeping it a secret and think that everyone needs to know the truth even if that does mean that googleoner is going to come kill me in my sleep.

So now you know the truth about go bomb day

this can all be confirmed if you played KRS One's "south Bronx" backwards and skin a cat at the same time. the pitch the cat makes mixed with Krs' backward lyrics reveals the secret new world order codes that explain the meeting places of go bombing day for the nxt 1000 years. i was allowed to go once and let me tell you, your wildest dreams cannot prepare you for the sinister evil mad hip hop yo experience that is Go Bombing Day. melle mel will hold you down and make you smoke crack til your lungs are full of blood. then you walk around the place asking whats in the punch while cope2 gives you a noogy everytime you say a word that has the letters c, o, p, e, t, w, o, a, r, d, f, k, m, or g in it. which limits your cracked out vocabulary even more. after the welcoming ceremony a virgin is slayed to awake the slumber of the age old demon Grand Master Flash. Flash is basically a transformer made of subway trains and when he has taken a roll call and is satisfied with the turn out then the day proceeds...

• 4 weeks later...
this can all be confirmed if you played KRS One's "south Bronx" backwards and skin a cat at the same time. the pitch the cat makes mixed with Krs' backward lyrics reveals the secret new world order codes that explain the meeting places of go bombing day for the nxt 1000 years. i was allowed to go once and let me tell you, your wildest dreams cannot prepare you for the sinister evil mad hip hop yo experience that is Go Bombing Day. melle mel will hold you down and make you smoke crack til your lungs are full of blood. then you walk around the place asking whats in the punch while cope2 gives you a noogy everytime you say a word that has the letters c, o, p, e, t, w, o, a, r, d, f, k, m, or g in it. which limits your cracked out vocabulary even more. after the welcoming ceremony a virgin is slayed to awake the slumber of the age old demon Grand Master Flash. Flash is basically a transformer made of subway trains and when he has taken a roll call and is satisfied with the turn out then the day proceeds...

I was going to give you props for this. But It will not let me.