Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA CHEATERS..i saw some dude get curbed outside that place. what a shithole.

We once went into that joint at 7 am for a Legs N' Eggs session. It was sparsely populated by the most terrifying creatures known to mankind.

We did not have Legs N' Eggs that day.

i remember a few years ago they did some undercover channel 12 investigation where a reporter wore a glasses cam, and went into balloons/cheaters making propositions for sex. SCANDALOUS!

The best is the nights I've been in there and we don't even hafta make the propositions, the real desperate girls just start popping up on some "I'LL SUCK YO DICK!" type shit.

I can't remember exactly what one bitch offered HATER. one night, but it was something like a half hour in the VIP room with two bitches, anything goes, for $100

We once went into that joint at 7 am for a Legs N' Eggs session. It was sparsely populated by the most terrifying creatures known to mankind.

We did not have Legs N' Eggs that day.

I thought legs n' eggs was at the foxy lady?

it is...

i've been, there are alot of scumbags there too. the place itself is alot nicer, but the people there aren't. there is this one guy FRANK, who is always fitted head to toe in yankees starter gear, who calls up talk radio stations all day from the bar argueing about the yankees and redsox.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now