Bacon related rant.

FruityLexia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And presumably the cook kept that to himself?

Was it here that I read about the restaurant where the kitchen staff would serve pork to the Jewish/Muslim customers?

that mighta been me. we never washed the utensils at chuck e. cheese for muslim customers and often they got pepperoni smeared all over their food before we cooked it. it was childish and rude but funny at the time.

• Like 1

Use this thread to complain about people you live with.

Why do you live in a flop house with a bunch of racially eclectic folks? That's your deal to sort out, I'd suggest moving.

On that note, the only thing I'll complain about is how my old roommates treated me like a nigger the last couple months I stayed with them. Story goes like this if you feel like hearing it........

--------------------------------------------------

The arrangement was we were to live together until they got married, at which time I'd move out of their spare bedroom and into my own place. This isn't what happened.

After the wedding they both came to me and asked if I'd like to continue our living situation. They mentioned that I DIDN'T bother them, and they consider me family. I said sure why not keep a good thing going.

Within 6 weeks the lease was up and it was time for us to move into a new place. But now since they're married, they pay half and I pay half the rent. Instead of paying thirds like we were, I should now pay half.

They tried punking me out for half the rent in an effort to get me to move out. In reality, they were tired of having a roommate, since they're married they felt they needed their space. Makes sense... plus he mentioned that he wasn't able to properly fuck his newlywed wifey with a roommate living in the house. I concur.

BUT WHY DID BOTH OF YOU COME TO ME SIX WEEKS PRIOR AND FUCKING SAY YOU WANNA KEEP LIVING WITH ME?

They used me until they were able to save up some money, most of their money was spent the honeymoon, and they moved into their new place.

I didn't have the means to get my own place right away, had to clear up some shit I owed from another apartment. So they offered to let me stay a month in their new place till I got my apartment. Every day of which was progressively worse. They treated me like a nigger.

Fuck them both for being lying, manipulative, insanely selfish, pretentious and petty. And for playing the friend card. Fake ass bitches... both of em. Perfect for each other.

If you're reading this you fucking cunt, I better not get some emo fucking call a few months from now with an apologetic explanation of just how big of a douchebag you acted. You deserve a punch in the eye. And chances are, over time the likelihood of my delivery of said punch will diminish, but I'd stay clear of me you fake fuck.

/endrant

--------------------------------------------------

sorry for the wall of text.... carry on oontzers.