Bacon related rant.

FruityLexia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for the record, you can cook whatever you want around me as long as it's not something gnarly like roasting a cute little squirrel with a stick up its asshole on the stove. Then I might say something. Or take pictures...it really depends on how many drinks I've had.

I mean, I understand where they're coming from since it is a big deal if you're Muslim...but if they're going to live with non-Muslims then they have to realize that they're going to have to deal with shit like this from time to time. They either need to suck it up or find a halal household.

i don't eat bacon. due to my families background and the beliefs i grew up with. I couldn't care less if you eat bacon... as long as you wash that shit properly... maybe buy your own pan? You shouldnt have to but it's the mature approach. If they still complain you better explain their stupid arses aren't in saudi arabia anymore.

I will rant about the people i live with later.

I can understand them being upset if you leave bacon grease on the frying pan or don't clean up after yourself but it doesn't sound like you're doing that, so, fuck those sensitive pricks

yeah look man, I'm not defending them. But the explanation for this is, they are simply from a different culture where they most likely aren't taught from the same perspective as us. They probably haven't clued into the fact that their way of life is very different from most of the rest of the world and they need to accept that on some level.

if you get keen you can try explaining that the majority of the world eats bacon and while you understand and respect their religion, you don't share the same belief. You can even explain more about the social implications of living in a capital democratic state. The seperation between politics and religion and also the freedom of individual choice. Maybe they will understand that just because they arent down with bacon, you are still very down with it. And that's the way capital democracies are meant to work...

or maybe they'll be unable to understand and just come off like douches to you. In which case you should just fry your bacon and wash the pans well and if they say shit just be like

"look, I don't hate on your beards and your not having sex foolio's ... if you dont want to smell my bacon go in your rooms and chill till i'm done being an infidel ok?"

sorry, wall of text.

If I moved to a different country and started calling shots about how the locals lived their lives, they would definitely look at me sideways. It's not right or wrong, it's inevitable...people do it all the damn time without realizing it.

If I moved to a different country and started calling shots about how the locals lived their lives, they would definitely look at me sideways. It's not right or wrong, it's inevitable...people do it all the damn time without realizing it.

thats what im sayin

you think we can go to india and start pigging the fuck out on cheeseburgers, and everything is going to be peachy keen? the locals are just gonna say "its ok, hes from america, its a different culture". hell no.

imma grill up some stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon tonight.