Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bomb_the_system

Is graffiti really art?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti is expression and imagination.

Legel or Illegal its the same shit but one will just get your ass locked up if you get caught too many times.

Just be smart and know what you are doing and no matter where you paint be calm

i dont see why people trip so hard on this. who cares if it is or not... no matter what if you paint illegaly your shit is vandalism. always. doesnt matter how pretty that shit is if you do it without permission you are vandalizing shit. but that doesnt necessarily mean that shit isnt art or doesnt have artistic value or whatever. look at mac. no one,even non writers would say that his shit isnt amazing and aesthetically pleasing,but regardless if he does it illegaly(and he does) that shit is vandalism. it just depends. are throws necessarily artistic? no not really,they were designed more for crushing shit not for the artistic aspect of it. but then you have pieces and murals and characters and shit which have alot of artistic value.. in the end tho it doesnt matter in the least. paint,get up and keep doin your thang. haha.

my 2 cents.

paint,get up and keep doin your thang.

my 2 cents.

people will keep doing this. illegally and legally. there will not be a downfall of illegal graffiti. concerned citizens, stop crying

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Art under my definition is anything and everything that is created by someone, eg a piece of music, writing, a photo anything so yeah id say graffiti is art

No, graffiti is a type of opera...but since opera is a type of music, which is a type of art...I guess you can call it art

i caught myself thinking about graffiti like there was some sort of philosophical matter to be pondered

but it was 2am after 4/20 and i was tripping shrooms and walking the streets i'd normally be drunk and bombing if i were out at that time

i srsly lost my shit on some dumb deep thought

of course next day i was sober and realized that was a momentary lapse of fail

some day everyone will be some crippled senile faggot alone in their crapped pants, if they're even lucky enough to live that long

200 years from now nobody will know who you were, unless you have a faggoty ass great-great-great-great-great grand child looking up bullshit on ancestry.com in a lame ass attempt to try to gain some better bullshit understanding of themselves. and you can bet the walls of the buildings you hit won't be around (unless you're breaking the rules and hitting churches)

soooooooo stoppppppp beinggggggggggg gayyyyyyyyy

either stop being a scared ass little moronic bitch afraid to fall out of line or PUT DOWN THE FUCKING PAINT, PUSSY