/b/locked

lord_casek

So now what happens...does /b/ make a retraction or something? Not that I care or anything but I had a feeling this was a technical issue that was getting blown way out of proportion.

And I think I have a 128MB stick of SDRAM and a 9GB SCSI drive I can mail to moot...every little bit helps, right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

/b/ make a retraction? Highly unlikely. Never have been a group to slow down after a suspected "threat" to /b/ was unveiled to be a technical error, even when their Sexgod Moot tells them to quash the momentum.

As much as it is retarded, I still would like to see AT&T get financially fucked over, ya know, for the lulz

So now what happens...does /b/ make a retraction or something? Not that I care or anything but I had a feeling this was a technical issue that was getting blown way out of proportion.

And I think I have a 128MB stick of SDRAM and a 9GB SCSI drive I can mail to moot...every little bit helps, right?

I think he lives in your area.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
it ll be funny when tomorrow att issues an official statement claiming it to have been an honest error.

is it possible they were strategizing?

do you not find it weird this was done on a sunday? when the big wigs arent around to have to respond to questioning? just an idea.

this is a huge corp and the decisions made arent overnight. att has been around for 122 years, these people are the definition of cut throat. they arent fucking around. theres a reason they do what they do.

as i said yesterday