12ozRanks, Props, Members, Mods

NewAccount12345

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be the big dog. Establish an internet persona. Say you're from somewhere bad. Maybe hint at a troubled family life (ensure everyone knows you're over the age of 24 or you'll get ripped for being a 'minor'). Make sure you know more about internet humour than everyone else. Have an extensive back catalogue of photos involving pedobear/cats/internet cult phenomena at your finger tips which you can apply to any conversation or thread. Learn the private jokes, 'oontz, graf n dance, etc'.

Welcome to 120z.

That's what I did and look at me now. Great success!

what i'm sayin.

I used to be on this board a while ago under a number of different names. Left for a good few months then came back and had been mysteriously permanently banned. Wasn't even able to get on my control panel. Must be something about the 'crash' (something I was absent for).

Btw Bojangles, did you used to post some of your paintings in the old 'abstract art' thread eons ago? I was really into those.

Making friends in here is tough. You really need to spend time in the board and share some of your ideas/art/talent/whatever.

It took me awhile, trust me. I was dissed, made fun of, etc. But i stayed strong, knowing that there were people who knew what i did and stood for, and stayed on my side.

My advice is just go and share your ideas that go along with the thread, like shai said. Also, stay away from making threads until you fully understand how to start a thread

(even though half the threads on here are not thread material)

dont worry about props and post count....just try to contribute something worthwhile to 12oz every once in a while....like flicks from a nice roadtrip somewhere, or good food, anything interesting....or just intelligent conversation.

Hey, that's what I said! (More or less.)

I was just giving you a hard time.

The point is that it's not hard to do the right thing here. It IS a little harder to get recognition if you don't do something to stand out so it might not seem worth it at first, but that's not why you should do it...who knows, if enough people get into the habit making worthwhile posts and threads might catch on again.

I KNOW MY DICK TASTES GOOD, BUT DAMN!

this reminded me of this:

Buckwheat and Darla were in school, and the teacher asks Darla: "How do you spell 'dumb'?"

Darla says, "d-u-m-b, dumb."

The teacher says, "Very good, now use it in a sentence."

She says, "Buckwheat is dumb."

The teacher says, "Now spell 'stupid'."

Darla says, "s-t-u-p-i-d, stupid."

Darla says, "Buckwheat is stupid."

When the teacher calls on Buckwheat and says, "Buckwheat, spell dictate."

Buckwheat stands and says, "d-i-c-t-a-t-e, dictate."

Buckwheat ponders for a few seconds, then spurts out, "I may be dumb and I may be stupid, but Darla says my dictate good!"

Props don't mean anything. There are plenty of people on here with tons of props, who act like total fools, and there are kids on here with red tampons who's only crime was saying "I like Aesop Rock."

All props are, are a way for us to tell each other we like/hate something.

i nega'd you.

• Like 1

dr. swindle

Veteran

Re: 12ozRanks, Props, Members, Mods - Yesterday, 12:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewAccount12345 (View Original Post)

i'm going to ask how to become an accepted member on 12oz then use gathered information to infiltrate the community

so you're a cop or a total loser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

Penny Pincherz

Hebrew Money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow fuck you then. and i ran out of props for the 24 hour period