12ozRanks, Props, Members, Mods

NewAccount12345

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props mean nothing when it all comes down to it. Unless you're a total fool or asshole, then the red tampon just tells everyone you're an idiot.

There are Moderators, Senior Moderators, and Administrators. It's pretty self explanatory. Senior Moderators have been around a while longer. Administrators have different access and powers, and can do things like permanently ban your ass.

As for rank, I think it has to do more with your post count. So if you have 4000 posts like Swampfightoner --you can be an Elite Member. But really, that doesn't mean anything either.

All of this is stuff is how we get our "nerd" on. In reality, it means nothing.

But --when you have super props like I do, you can turn people's tic tac back to white. Add me to your Christmas card list.

None of the shit you mentioned really matters. Try to make good, intelligent posts that go along with the conversation. Also, funny pics and naked chicks can potentially make or break your argument. People are fickle, what can I say?

That's about all you need to know.

Some of you really need to stop and think about why you're here once in a while....it seems like there's quite a few people who would make friends just so they could have someone around to shit on and abuse whenever they needed to prop up their egos.

Be the big dog. Establish an internet persona. Say you're from somewhere bad. Maybe hint at a troubled family life (ensure everyone knows you're over the age of 24 or you'll get ripped for being a 'minor'). Make sure you know more about internet humour than everyone else. Have an extensive back catalogue of photos involving pedobear/cats/internet cult phenomena at your finger tips which you can apply to any conversation or thread. Learn the private jokes, 'oontz, graf n dance, etc'.

Welcome to 120z.

• Like 1