Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NewAccount12345

12ozRanks, Props, Members, Mods

Just a few question i have about the site after being here for a while. what is with these props???? and reputation. also how many different ranks are there and types of moderators/admins. How many posts until i get a better rank. or is props what get you higher rank?

• Like 5

Props mean nothing when it all comes down to it. Unless you're a total fool or asshole, then the red tampon just tells everyone you're an idiot.

There are Moderators, Senior Moderators, and Administrators. It's pretty self explanatory. Senior Moderators have been around a while longer. Administrators have different access and powers, and can do things like permanently ban your ass.

As for rank, I think it has to do more with your post count. So if you have 4000 posts like Swampfightoner --you can be an Elite Member. But really, that doesn't mean anything either.

All of this is stuff is how we get our "nerd" on. In reality, it means nothing.

But --when you have super props like I do, you can turn people's tic tac back to white. Add me to your Christmas card list.

None of the shit you mentioned really matters. Try to make good, intelligent posts that go along with the conversation. Also, funny pics and naked chicks can potentially make or break your argument. People are fickle, what can I say?

That's about all you need to know.

and i will give all with nice comments on the first page positive feedback. i promise

Survival of the Fittest!!!

THAT SHIT AINT GONNA LAST LONG ROUND HURR!! :D

where is DAO?!?

He changed his name to Dick Czyinya and he's right behind you.

Some of you really need to stop and think about why you're here once in a while....it seems like there's quite a few people who would make friends just so they could have someone around to shit on and abuse whenever they needed to prop up their egos.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now