Handski

rice eyes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you..17? your first hj...

tell us you're not over 17. for the love of god.

i would put it down to the alcohol but i don't think you drank enough. unless you being a lightweight was an understatement.

when people get drunk they tend to last for longer aswell.

never to drunk to fuck, always to drunk to finish.

I think I can honestly say that I've never brought a bitch back to the crib (or tent or whatever) with the soul intention of getting a fucking HANDJOB.

I don't think I've ever even had a bitch tug on my dick without it AT LEAST ending up in her mouth.

so true! handjob is the last move before putting the cock away and pulling a full vaginal retreat

I think I can honestly say that I've never brought a bitch back to the crib (or tent or whatever) with the soul intention of getting a fucking HANDJOB.

I don't think I've ever even had a bitch tug on my dick without it AT LEAST ending up in her mouth.

yeah i hear this. its a cock block move. i had one girl do it to me, never saw her again.

it kinda reminds me of that eddie murphy (i think?) bit where he's going on about girls who dont give blowjobs

"you don't give blowjobs? bitch its 19__ they still make girls like you?"

This has happened to me a few times but there were always copious amounts of substances involved.

The last time I was on like 5 hits of acid, snorted 2 oxy 80s, took some Klonopins, and did a gram of blow.

I was laying in my bed with a bitch grinding on my dick and sucking it and all I could do was stare at the ceiling which was actually outer space at the time.

I r teh wiNz

This has happened to me a few times but there were always copious amounts of substances involved.

The last time I was on like 5 hits of acid, snorted 2 oxy 80s, took some Klonopins, and did a gram of blow.

I was laying in my bed with a bitch grinding on my dick and sucking it and all I could do was stare at the ceiling which was actually outer space at the time.

I r teh wiNz

we know. you made a thread about it. you dont remember?