Handski

rice eyes

I guess this is really for the guys, but the opinion of females is also welcome

So, the other day started out like any other day, except I ended up going to a paint jam, where I could rep the oonts and the graff and dance. I met a girl and we ended up going to a party together later that night. we talked and stuff and eventually went outside. people we're camping over so she invited me to her tent, where she decided to give me a hand job, which would be my first (I Know, I'm lame). Only problem is that I wasn't able to get it up... :confused: She tried at 3 different occasions during the night, I was just really confused and was actually having to help her out by doing some by myself. end of story, she ended up giving up and frustrated/drunk as hell I ended up throwing up on her. That aside, is what happened to me normal? Has it ever happened to any of the guys out there?

thank you ch.o

/nohomo (literally)

DSC04881.jpg?t=1248645972

no pictures of barf covered girl though

cue homo bashing

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh --and yeah, if you were completely shitfaced, maybe that was the case. I've passed out on girls twice in my life, while in the middle of an act of indecency. One time I was getting a handjob, when I was 18, and blacked out on the chick. The other time, I was going down on a chick, and passed out with my face in her crotch when I was 20.

When you threw up on her that story became awesome.

As far as why it happened, alcohol can mess with your boners...or maybe you weren't into the girl. It's happened to me a few times....I see it like getting a flat tire or mustard on your shirt- it's not cool or fun but it happens and it's really not the end of the world.

• Like 1

What REALLY sucks is when the girl takes it personally and starts freaking out. It's like "Did you not notice me doing keg stands and rum and coke bongs? Get over yourself, woman. The only thing you're guilty of is bad timing."

But then you throw up on her and it's awesome.

you shoulda used your Whiskey Dick against her and not you. Shoulda WWF DDT'd her ass and then proceeded to insert, with no lube, you dick into her ass. that woulda got some bloodfloow to your member. then once your 'UP and IN' you drunken ass coulda went for hours cuz the alcohol desensitived your dick enough that it didn't given 2 shits about a handjob.

she was tryin to give you a handjob. serves her right. altho. with a dash of

game and providing you had got it up you probably could have got some

head or maybe even smash

just hope she dont tell her girlfriends. That could put you on the disabled

list before you ever got to be a designated hitter