One guy dancing at a festival starts huge dance party.

LEVEL 75 PALADIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah i was gonna say... this shit isn't my cup of tea... but it is pretty cool that one person started that shit show.... just not sure if it's thread worthy.

//my2oontz

*fixed

It's cool when people can behave like this. Pebble, ripple,

nonsense, butterfly, flap, etc., etc.

I dont care who you are.. Some fucking weirdo starting a dance party right in the middle of a Santigold song is fresh. Props to dude whether hes high as a kite or not..

Im so glad everyone in this world isnt the fucking same.. I swear some of you sound like you'd rather have that.

• Like 1

I like when the Jack Black looking guy (black t-shirt) gets up and starts dancing.

I'll agree with the people saying this shit is cool. It's at an outdoor music festival, all those people got the shit seats, and probably had more fun than anyone else.

As for the psychological aspect? The crowd mentality is good like that in these situations. Everyone wants to be a part of the fun once the ball starts rolling, and that's good for anyone no matter how "hippie" it is. I've been playing records at bars for the past few years. I don't do anything special, and I definitely haven't been hired for a dance floor. I did have a couple b-boy crews that would come down and dance, but it was a small crowd usually and only one person dancing at a time. Then the bar booked Jens Lekman to play the early half of our night. The show ended and the bar was packed full of vintage store hipsters. I started playing records, the break dancers started doing their thing, and a crowd of spectators formed. Then I threw on one track and the whole crowd bum rushed the dance floor, filled it, and started going off. It lasted for about 20 minutes, then died down, but it was the only night I ever played for a full dance floor and was probably the most fun I ever had playing records.

So this shit is cool in my book. I don't care how clownish they look. Hell, most of us argue on an internet forum.

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.ashx