Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

Pardon Us Bubba.... (late night ethnic sketch session with the hessian profession.)

I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO HATE ON THIS THREAD .. BUT YOUR HONKY ASS IS FUCKEN FUNNY ASS HELL!! SO ILL STOP HATING.. BUT ONE THING WATCH YOUR BACK CRACKER JACK .. BECAUSE MINORITIES R INCREASING PERIOD... SO HIDE OUT IN YOUR MIDWEST BARNYARD OR YOUR LITTLE SUBURB PARADISE.. CUZ IF U DO SHIT LIKE THAT IN KILLA CALI.. OH MAN OH MAN!! YA GET FUCKED UP!! BONED DOWN BY 10 HAIRY NIGGERS!! N SHOT DOWN AT ONCE BY 2 FUCKEN LOWKED OUT CHOLOS ... HAHAHAHA! GOOD THING U R ALL LOW PRO N SECLUDED WHEN U DO SHIT LIKE THIS.. CUS FOR A FACT YOUD GET MURDERED ROUND MY AREA. WE DONT PLAY THAT KKK SHIT CRAKER!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Jan Ulrich
Originally posted by cleansheets

This is fucking lame.Your shit is wack and if I ever see it it gets HACKED,...weren't you ther kid who had all of those twist BITE characters a while ago?...

.......idiot....stay in Colorado......fuckface.

nah man. he bites roman dirge. get it straight.

Originally posted by Jan Ulrich

nah man. he bites roman dirge. get it straight.

this comment is so wrong in so many ways. and by the way...roman dirge sucks. as do his fans. herb.

Well, i guess I have to accept that this IS graffiti culture. It's not about unity, it's not about art or destroying the suburbs. It's about suburban kids feeling cocky about conquering an urban-based lifestyle. Great. There's honestly nothing I can say about these drawings, nor the comments from all of the other bigot writers. It makes me ashamed to be a writer. What the fuck are people thinking nowadays? There's no way to put an end to this bullshit. It's depressing reading these responses, racist jokes,"fuck niggers" and what not. It's not funny. People die and continue to die. I guess living in a sheltered suburban area and packing knives to feel hardcore like aeon and he crew does leaves a lot of space for ignorance. I'm a pacifist, but honestly, it would do the world good if we could systematically put a bullet in each one of your heads. Yeah, all of you. There's no changing your opinion, hate is wrong, so die.

...and the world...

will be a better place.

Choke on anthrax and burn in a pile of confederate flags.

this horsecrap is about as funny as a bad case of the herp. I wish i had the brains (or lack thereof) to run around writing "fuck niggers" on shit. :(

Please don't think I'm being close-minded for saying this, but I don't think those drawings mock black culture. I don't believe those drawings fit African American stereotypes. They complain about being stereotyped, but then they turn around and make movies about doing drive-bys and smoking weed all day. Then they support these movies by being the majority of the audience...

bullshit

Originally posted by Secret

Please don't think I'm being close-minded for saying this, but I don't think those drawings mock black culture. I don't believe those drawings fit African American stereotypes. They complain about being stereotyped, but then they turn around and make movies about doing drive-bys and smoking weed all day. Then they support these movies by being the majority of the audience...

bullshit

Originally posted by Secret

You honestly think that black people are running the movie/music/entertainment industry? No. The shit on the screen is what sells. The media has been racist since newspapers were first invented and they continue to exploit stereotypes, not because blacks love being mocked but because images of gangsters and goofy negroes are what people are flooded with. These images are harmful and they are not funny. The fact that whites and blacks even attend such movies and buy cash money records is proof. People act as a result of pop-culture and if pop-culture is racists, then guess what's gonna happen, secret? Well, i'm said my piece, I guess. I don't like this topic nor the drawings and sometimes wonder if the future of graffiti will move to the tunes of screwdriver.

Originally posted by saukrates

hey oppressive biggot.lik my rich white balls

hahahahahaha

haha thats exactly what im sayin to all of you. :):)