Pardon Us Bubba.... (late night ethnic sketch session with the hessian profession.)

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

Originally posted by GoBiloe

freight kids are of course going to catch hurt feelings when i say this, but graff was an urban sport before anything else, and i personally think legitimate graff is urban. and if any of you were caught bombing any of that shit in a city, you would get your ass beaten, if not worse. i especially dislike all the lightening bolt "SS" logos hidden in the tags. do what you want, but for your own health, stay in the mountains. or burbs. or whatever. BITCH. heh

..later for these fools..

haha you are urban i guess. i wish i was more like p-diddy. too bad im just a mountain hick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest richard kyel

yeah i must say the art isnt so bad its somewhat funny but damn its a little harsh towards blacks. and the whole SS thing. i bet you would have loved it if you were the ones over in germany hiding from the the nazis. how cool is it to try to kill off an entire culture?? man i dont know who you are trying to impress pushing that fake ass bullshit but i dont think anyone on this board wants to hear it

Even though you said that this is funny because you have a more sophiscated kind of humor, I think that only reason that you think this is funny is because it pisses people off. It seems like you are trying to do some controversial shit so that people think, but it just comes off as dumb. Just know that you aren't special just because you can piss people off.

i got this in an email a week ago.

its funny and applies to the situation.

How do you stop black kids from jumping on your bed?

Put velcro on the ceiling

Why does Stevie Wonder smile all the time?

He doesn't know he's black

Why can't Stevie Wonder read?

He's black

What's green and pink and purple and orange?

A nigger dressed for church

What happened to the nigger that had an abortion?

Crime stoppers sent her a check for 500 dollars

Why do white people go to black people's garage sales?

To get their stuff back

What's the difference between a nigger and a bike?

When you put chains on a bike it doesn't start singing

Why do niggers wear white gloves?

So they don't bite their fingers off when eating tootsie rolls

now before you call me racist, i didnt make these up i just thought them funny. i love black people, why sometimes we invite mobutu and his family over for dinner, they are real africans too so im not racist.

How do you stop black kids from jumping on your bed?

Put velcro on the ceiling

thats fucking funny. imagine little black boys hanging from the ceiling by their afros trying to get down. oh man thats good.

racism is funny. i like white people jokes too.....but oddly there are not that many good white jokes.

anyone know some good ones

Guest uncle-boy

if you ever come to hawaii whites probably get teased the most, based on their race. it's hilarious. every race teases and stereotypes the other. but it's all good cause everyone is down with everyone, and the majority of kids here are mixed races like myself. i think it's ok to play around like that if everyone is ok with it. but corey faim, if you are going to be making racist "art" on places where the average black person, can see and read it. don't be surprised when someone wants to kill you, and don't blame them for not getting your "sophisticated" humor. but anyways i thought some of those were actually nice, but i am a moron who lives in a grass shack and only eats lau lau. cha-hoo

Guest hipnos

this is bullshit. just racist shock value making up for mediocre art. i'd like to see you go into an urban environment and put that up.. you'd get your ass beat quick as hell... wait, no, i i don't wanna see you at all. you suck. fall in a hole and die. ohhhh!!!:eek:

Originally posted by ?!?!

Why does Stevie Wonder smile all the time?

He doesn't know he's black

What happened to the nigger that had an abortion?

Crime stoppers sent her a check for 500 dollars

Why do white people go to black people's garage sales?

To get their stuff back

What's the difference between a nigger and a bike?

When you put chains on a bike it doesn't start singing

Why do niggers wear white gloves?

So they don't bite their fingers off when eating tootsie rolls

i aint gonna lie, those had me cracking tha fuck up, funniest one was tha garage sale one and tha crime stoppers. funny shit.

on a serious tip.

jews and aeon what cru you push? tha KKK?????

teaser :o

I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO HATE ON THIS THREAD .. BUT YOUR HONKY ASS IS FUCKEN FUNNY ASS HELL!! SO ILL STOP HATING.. BUT ONE THING WATCH YOUR BACK CRACKER JACK .. BECAUSE MINORITIES R INCREASING PERIOD... SO HIDE OUT IN YOUR MIDWEST BARNYARD OR YOUR LITTLE SUBURB PARADISE.. CUZ IF U DO SHIT LIKE THAT IN KILLA CALI.. OH MAN OH MAN!! YA GET FUCKED UP!! BONED DOWN BY 10 HAIRY NIGGERS!! N SHOT DOWN AT ONCE BY 2 FUCKEN LOWKED OUT CHOLOS ... HAHAHAHA! GOOD THING U R ALL LOW PRO N SECLUDED WHEN U DO SHIT LIKE THIS.. CUS FOR A FACT YOUD GET MURDERED ROUND MY AREA. WE DONT PLAY THAT KKK SHIT CRAKER!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Jan Ulrich
Originally posted by cleansheets

This is fucking lame.Your shit is wack and if I ever see it it gets HACKED,...weren't you ther kid who had all of those twist BITE characters a while ago?...

.......idiot....stay in Colorado......fuckface.

nah man. he bites roman dirge. get it straight.

Well, i guess I have to accept that this IS graffiti culture. It's not about unity, it's not about art or destroying the suburbs. It's about suburban kids feeling cocky about conquering an urban-based lifestyle. Great. There's honestly nothing I can say about these drawings, nor the comments from all of the other bigot writers. It makes me ashamed to be a writer. What the fuck are people thinking nowadays? There's no way to put an end to this bullshit. It's depressing reading these responses, racist jokes,"fuck niggers" and what not. It's not funny. People die and continue to die. I guess living in a sheltered suburban area and packing knives to feel hardcore like aeon and he crew does leaves a lot of space for ignorance. I'm a pacifist, but honestly, it would do the world good if we could systematically put a bullet in each one of your heads. Yeah, all of you. There's no changing your opinion, hate is wrong, so die.

...and the world...

will be a better place.

Choke on anthrax and burn in a pile of confederate flags.

Please don't think I'm being close-minded for saying this, but I don't think those drawings mock black culture. I don't believe those drawings fit African American stereotypes. They complain about being stereotyped, but then they turn around and make movies about doing drive-bys and smoking weed all day. Then they support these movies by being the majority of the audience...

bullshit

Originally posted by Secret

Please don't think I'm being close-minded for saying this, but I don't think those drawings mock black culture. I don't believe those drawings fit African American stereotypes. They complain about being stereotyped, but then they turn around and make movies about doing drive-bys and smoking weed all day. Then they support these movies by being the majority of the audience...

bullshit

Originally posted by Secret

You honestly think that black people are running the movie/music/entertainment industry? No. The shit on the screen is what sells. The media has been racist since newspapers were first invented and they continue to exploit stereotypes, not because blacks love being mocked but because images of gangsters and goofy negroes are what people are flooded with. These images are harmful and they are not funny. The fact that whites and blacks even attend such movies and buy cash money records is proof. People act as a result of pop-culture and if pop-culture is racists, then guess what's gonna happen, secret? Well, i'm said my piece, I guess. I don't like this topic nor the drawings and sometimes wonder if the future of graffiti will move to the tunes of screwdriver.

Archived