Pardon Us Bubba.... (late night ethnic sketch session with the hessian profession.)

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jan Ulrich

the guy aeon who draws these is a complete fucking idiot. he's a straight biggot and apparently has no shame in the fact that he's just another rich white kid laughing at poor black people. he wears prada too. cuz he's into being "pretty".

you still ripping roman dirge off holmes?

Poor black people ARE funny. Lets keep this simple. Haven't you seen Juice?

Originally posted by GoBiloe

maybe i'm just getting offended i live in a place where there are black people (that is, nyc, as opposed to colorado).

If you live in an area highly populated by blacks then you understand how much the majority hate white people.

HalfBlackCharlie my roomate says youre all dumb white kids for sticking up for blacks. They dont like you.

Bye bye.

Move back to the burbs. Please.

Guest professor poopatronic

"mocking black culture"? if you think robbing/ shooting crackas and weaing fubu is black culture then you're a damn fool and not to mention racist as hell

Guest JoeyLawrence
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

"mocking black culture"? if you think robbing/ shooting crackas and weaing fubu is black culture then you're a damn fool and not to mention racist as hell

prof. it totally depends on the situation....example....remember that party we went to when you were about to get attacked by all those fags that wanted to fight you in a group but wouldnt fight you alone? ok...well that night remember willard and ebanshan or whatever his friends name was? those kids were super cool black kids. on the other hand...theres black kids out there who dream about killing you and taking your shoes. the same goes for white thugs, mexican thugs, asian thugs, and purple thugs....color is nothing and attitude ruins the enviroment. soooo what im sayin is that your statement is partially true and partially false. Mine is totally true, because i am joey lawrence. and i am never wrong baby. never. whoaaaaaaaaaaa.

Originally posted by JoeyLawrence

prof. it totally depends on the situation....example....remember that party we went to when you were about to get attacked by all those fags that wanted to fight you in a group but wouldnt fight you alone? ok...well that night remember willard and ebanshan or whatever his friends name was? those kids were super cool black kids. on the other hand...theres black kids out there who dream about killing you and taking your shoes. the same goes for white thugs, mexican thugs, asian thugs, and purple thugs....color is nothing and attitude ruins the enviroment. soooo what im sayin is that your statement is partially true and partially false. Mine is totally true, because i am joey lawrence. and i am never wrong baby. never. whoaaaaaaaaaaa.

i totally agree. i wasnt hating on the drawings, i was talking about the guy who said they were mocking black culture

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

i totally agree. i wasnt hating on the drawings, i was talking about the guy who said they were mocking black culture

I am that guy. And those drawings ARE mocking black culture, dipshit. And it isn't racist to say that either. The aspects of black culture they satyrize may not be the most positive elements, but that's the point, right? I never said that the things those drawings joke about (fubu, fried chicken, and robbing "crackas") are the sole components of black culture, the fact that they aren't is what makes it racist.

To whoever said that we "shouldn't defend the black people because they hate us anyway": first, that's not the point... and your roommate's "blackness" doesn't give him the credibility to speak for black people everywhere. Further, you are assuming that I am white. It's not true that the _majority_ of black people hate white people... that just goes to show how little experience you have in living in an urban environment. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist both ways: my friend had his teeth broken by some asshole who told him "white kids don't belong in this neighborhood." That is wack, I would have beat that dude's ass for doing that, if I'd been there. But it doesn't mean I think it's ok to be a bigot and generalize against a whole group.

Fuck it. The sketches would be aight if you came from a position where it made sense to be ironic about the way white america sees black people... i.e., if Aeon was black, or at least "down." i.e., not from Colorado. ha

_______ It's weird, it's like first whites hated blacks, and segregated them, then after that ended, blacks hated whites for segregating them, and segregated themselves. Then hip-hop culture became appealing to white kids, and those white kids began to hate the black kids for not letting them be down. It's a sad sort of cycle.

People from Colorado aren't neccesarily in a bubble. I live in urban denver and go to a school that is more that half black.

Racism is just pathetic. It comes from both sides. People from any race are still people. There are a lot of stupid, bigotted people out there. They have different ways of showing it. Oh well I thought that I had a point but I give up.

this shit is hilarious. i like it because this is what keeps graffiti interesting and full of conflict. someone who has the guts to do this and who is white for that matter deserves respect for sticking his ass on the line, think of how many people must hate this.... and to do it anyways well thats just gutsy all in itself.

Guest richard kyel

dude are these racist. or anti racism trying to make racist people look ignorant. and for everyone saying he needs his ass kicked grow up. the dude grew up in a different enviroment than you did where some shit you consider unaceptable acceptable. hes just misinformed

Originally posted by GoBiloe

I am that guy. And those drawings ARE mocking black culture, dipshit. And it isn't racist to say that either. The aspects of black culture they satyrize may not be the most positive elements, but that's the point, right? I never said that the things those drawings joke about (fubu, fried chicken, and robbing "crackas") are the sole components of black culture, the fact that they aren't is what makes it racist.

well i wouldnt really even call that a part of black culture, more like stupid wannabe thug culture. i see more white kids rocking fubu than black kids. why should the actions of a few dumbasses reflect on an entire race? the people these are making fun of are a disgrace to humanity, not just black people.

anyways, i dont think im too qualified to argue about this seeing as i'm white, so i'll just stop now. oh, and by the way there's no need for name calling, we're all mature adults here. bitch.

Guest GoBiloe

freight kids are of course going to catch hurt feelings when i say this, but graff was an urban sport before anything else, and i personally think legitimate graff is urban. and if any of you were caught bombing any of that shit in a city, you would get your ass beaten, if not worse. i especially dislike all the lightening bolt "SS" logos hidden in the tags. do what you want, but for your own health, stay in the mountains. or burbs. or whatever. BITCH. heh

..later for these fools..

Archived