my neighbours got a drum kit....

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go and introduce him the world of graffito, those little faggots generally love that shit since it's so "subcultural". Soon he'll be strung out on drugs, have people trying to catch him slipping and beat him down and have worries about legal fees like he should.

in all seriousness k, it'd be pretty amazing if you went over there and beat him with a belt 1950's style... or you could just complain and if they aren't total douche bags they'll get some of those foam muffler deals people use for practice....which will leave the stage set for the most epic 1950's belting your city has seen for a minute.

go and introduce him the world of graffito, those little faggots generally love that shit since it's so "subcultural". Soon he'll be strung out on drugs, have people trying to catch him slipping and beat him down and have worries about legal fees like he should.

sounds like my life, sadly.

//notpwf

What time is he playing at? Tell them to get him a set of silencer pads (they're rubber pads that slip over the skins and cymbals) if he practices at odd hours.

It's annoying but it's their house and you're their neighbor...if he's not doing hot rails and trying to emulate Neal Peart at 6 am on a Sunday then fuck it, let the kid play. If they're dicks about it, park your car in front of their house and blast "DO THE STANKY LEGG" for an hour or so every day. It might not help but you'll feel better.

...and their TPWF kid has been playing it all day. Shit woke me up this morning, and its still goin at 10pm.

/yesvisiblyupset

I want to go over and crush his dreams of becoming the next Travis Barker.

why don't you go over there with a guitar or a mic and amp and rock out with the kid?

they you'll get some crazy fans...

welcome_to_the_dollhouse.gif

and you wont mind the noise as much.