Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KM4RT

my neighbours got a drum kit....

...and their TPWF kid has been playing it all day. Shit woke me up this morning, and its still goin at 10pm.

/yesvisiblyupset

I want to go over and crush his dreams of becoming the next Travis Barker.

put moles on springs inside his drumkit so he forgets its a drum kit and thinks hes playing whack a mole instead

Seriously, why dont they just buy electric drums?

traps-electronic-drumset.jpg

Go over to his house, tell em to buy them, get some headphones, and plug it in his tiny ass whole through his tight pants wearing faggot.

go and introduce him the world of graffito, those little faggots generally love that shit since it's so "subcultural". Soon he'll be strung out on drugs, have people trying to catch him slipping and beat him down and have worries about legal fees like he should.

wage war

it worked for me, i got the hippie christians to move out from the apt above me

if you cant scare a hipster you shouldnt be talking about doing anything

masturbate on his snare drum. and on him.

but on the real. call the cops and tell them he raped you. when they come, say it was just a noise complaint. but when they leave, rape the kid.

• Like 1

in all seriousness k, it'd be pretty amazing if you went over there and beat him with a belt 1950's style... or you could just complain and if they aren't total douche bags they'll get some of those foam muffler deals people use for practice....which will leave the stage set for the most epic 1950's belting your city has seen for a minute.

Just wait till they go on vacation, then break in and take them bitches and put them on the lawn with a for sale sign.

If that dosent work leave a severed foot on them and skull fuck his mom

The only problems I have with my neighbors is that I live in a Colda-Sack(sp) and someones a snitch. But next to me is a safehouse, and the other house is a divorcing asian couple. My hood is fucking weird

go and introduce him the world of graffito, those little faggots generally love that shit since it's so "subcultural". Soon he'll be strung out on drugs, have people trying to catch him slipping and beat him down and have worries about legal fees like he should.

sounds like my life, sadly.

//notpwf

At least your neighbor isnt some crazed junkie who likes to scream and throw temper tantrums when her father doesn't buy her more crack.

yah, my neighbor gets drunk and yells at traffic on sunday mornings for the most part. one time he came over because his girlfriend beat him. it was funny

What time is he playing at? Tell them to get him a set of silencer pads (they're rubber pads that slip over the skins and cymbals) if he practices at odd hours.

It's annoying but it's their house and you're their neighbor...if he's not doing hot rails and trying to emulate Neal Peart at 6 am on a Sunday then fuck it, let the kid play. If they're dicks about it, park your car in front of their house and blast "DO THE STANKY LEGG" for an hour or so every day. It might not help but you'll feel better.

The only problems I have with my neighbors is that I live in a Colda-Sack(sp)

AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS NIGGA JUST SAID 'COLDA-SACK'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but on the real. call the cops and tell them he raped you. when they come, say it was just a noise complaint. but when they leave, rape the kid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and their TPWF kid has been playing it all day. Shit woke me up this morning, and its still goin at 10pm.

/yesvisiblyupset

I want to go over and crush his dreams of becoming the next Travis Barker.

why don't you go over there with a guitar or a mic and amp and rock out with the kid?

they you'll get some crazy fans...

welcome_to_the_dollhouse.gif

and you wont mind the noise as much.

why don't you hide in the bushes and then jump out and stab him in the penis like that crack head did to that one guy on here.

• Like 1

why don't you hide in the bushes and then jump out and stab him in the penis like that crack head did to that one guy on here.

this just might work.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now