##something you dont like##

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest lubeyoursox

ha

evidence..... ART is for your mom, thats funny...... all these guys you dick ride on this site make "art" TOTEM, SEEN, EWOK, WIZART, ect... they do canvases. Tell me thats not art....they must do it for thier MOMS

Graffiti is a form of art say its not and prove you know nothing.....

STATRICK....you kids kill me

It's fine to hate in a regular place, but posting shit and raggin on it in front of the webworld and possibly the artist is not cool.

If you hate it -why? Post some of your pieces.

Guest pinchecabron

word lets just start a thread to purly dis heads. what are some people thinking? i think kids lost trak of what is really goin on, no. stop hating yall.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by FROSTY

k i could tottaly harass you right now and call u a huge toy but ill spare you for someone else. just a word of advice, check the fukin properties of the picture before you start bitching about how i took the pictures.

if you want us to talk shit about crappy graffiti POST YOUR YOUR TOY SKETCHES FROSTY

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Frosty you are not in any postion to talk about any one else art work thus far in your carer as a graffiti writer...you yourself told me you new and weren't very good.So back to my point once you've been around long enough to decide was good graffiti and what it bad BASED ON YOUR YEARS of experence then you may talk shit.

Yo notice what this thred is called. stuff you dont like. i dont like that stuff. you dont have to be the best at graffiti to be able to see style and what you like. I am learning no doubt but that dosnt mean i cant see what in my opinion is a good or bad style. I never once said my work was better than this but i will say that yes i like where my style and letter form is going right now. i think that in a couple years my stuff could be better than that stuff because in MY opinion that stuff dosnt show letter form. and dont say i cant talk about anyone elses work. i have an opinion. maybe i am talkin shit and if buddy who did that gives a dam tell him to shout me a holler and well take it to the streets, otherwize shut the fuk up.

I like what i do and i dont give a fuk how you feel. do you freak out on everyone who dises your work???

and who the fuk are you pinchy. i havnt seen anything of yours on here. but yes i HAVE posted stuff many times and people have said bad stuff about it. the point is i learned from my mistakes. if it makes you happy ill post another sketch and you can say all you want about it but i have posted sketches on here so you can shut the fuk up aswell.

post something of yours. maybe it will be good, maybe not..............

Archived