##something you dont like##

FROSTY

whell so often on here people post fliks of stuff and then we hear the same old stuff "ya im feeling that", "yo thats dope", but we hardly ever hear anyone say why they dont like soemthing. whell here ya go post a picture of something and say why you dont like it. for all i care you can post some nace stuff if you dont like his style..

saic__2berl29513146n.jpg

this looks like garbage to me. says saic.

saic__2berl99445601n.jpg

whell i dont like either of these. i can see that they both show artisticness (sp) but i just look at this style and think it looks like something half of the toys on here come up with. yes i myself am still a bit of a toy

anyways post something that dosnt attract you. even if it attracts everyone on this forum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus

finally some more haters than just me!

finally a thread i can get into!!! oh yes...i must find pictures....muahahaha. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest lubeyoursox

your a dick

worry about your own shit..... who ever did those pieces didn't do them for you, ART is ART and only the person who did it can say if its rite or wrong.....

half you 12oz kids always have something negative to say, but wouldnt dare show your own shit....

STATRICK125........TBC..DOA..DTE

for what it's worth...

most people don't want constructive criticism.

I've given contructive criticism on occasion... it's not worth it most of the time. I've written a couple of paragraphs on people's shit and seen the thread dissapear.

As for being negative- negativity is good. if everyone agreed about everything nothing would ever change. strife makes the world stronger and breeds change. that don't say anything at all if you can't say something nice line (or whatever it is) is bullshit of the highest order. Every major shift in human culture is based on the idea that someone or some group of people didn't like something, be it the prevalent art style or their government or the actions of come particular group. civil rights, the abolitions of slavery, gaining women's right to vote, the american revolution, modern art's many revolutions, blah, blah, blah all started with some kernel of "I don't like that..."

So, hate away as long as it's for a real reason (jealousy doesn't count :) )

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by istepdincrap

i dont think i have pics of wack shit, unless it's from a package i recieved..

im just gonna collect all the wack shit that gets posted on this forum and repost it here with my shit talking....

Guest evidence

Re: your a dick

Originally posted by lubeyoursox

worry about your own shit..... who ever did those pieces didn't do them for you, ART is ART and only the person who did it can say if its rite or wrong.....

half you 12oz kids always have something negative to say, but wouldnt dare show your own shit....

STATRICK125........TBC..DOA..DTE

ART IS ART?? thats the lamest fucking thing ive ever heard. ummm.. yea i write graffiti and that is my "art". art is for your mom.

Guest stilborn

yea fuk it if i dont like sumthing ill say its wack.and that shits wack.o yea trendy biting bullshit is wack too.and toys that dont pay dues and just bite clean writers at safe spots all their life is wack too.i hate the fact that mad heads on this site suck at graf and they sit on their comps rather than going out and painting on sumthing,with an original attempt and trying to become a real writer.i also hate nice kids that cant accept that there r dicks in this werld.and to those that jock gay shit...yer gay..lol.war and broken limbs for all!!!

Guest furious pete

why do you have flicks of that shit in the first place? i dont have any flicks i dont like. if dont like it, dont take a picture of it.

unless of course it is so bad that it made you piss your pants laughing then you have to taker a picture of it.

Originally posted by furious pete

why do you have flicks of that shit in the first place? i dont have any flicks i dont like. if dont like it, dont take a picture of it.

unless of course it is so bad that it made you piss your pants laughing then you have to taker a picture of it.

k i could tottaly harass you right now and call u a huge toy but ill spare you for someone else. just a word of advice, check the fukin properties of the picture before you start bitching about how i took the pictures.

and for all u other toys. theres nothing rong with critisizing other peoples work. i think if some of you were to study some bad graffit you whould take some mental notes of what not to do, ie ugly ass arrows in all the rong places. and i think its stupid to be telling me not to critisize artwork when your critisizing the thred i started. if the graffiti only has to be good to the artist then why shouldnt my ethics only be good to me.

Just to add to this whole negativism thing, being an ass is probably for the best. If someone does something really shitty, then asks for opinions of it, there are 2 types of responses:

1. "Good try, just keep practicing a liitle more" - Result: Dude thinks his shit is halfway decent and keeps doing the same crap

2."That fucking sucks my sweaty fucking balls. Shittiest sketch I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. Garbage" - Result: Dude realizes he sucks ass and practices hard enough to get good and rub said assholes face in it.

I don't know why I typed this. I guess I'm trying to say sometimes "constructive criticism" just doesn't work.

Originally posted by FROSTY

and for all u other toys. theres nothing rong with critisizing other peoples work. i think if some of you were to study some bad graffit you whould take some mental notes of what not to do, ie ugly ass arrows in all the rong places. and i think its stupid to be telling me not to critisize artwork when your critisizing the thred i started. if the graffiti only has to be good to the artist then why shouldnt my ethics only be good to me.

if your ethics are good to you then why did you start a whole thread on them.theyre important to you right?not everyone else..

dunno maybe i'm talking straight out my ass.......

peacer.

Guest trAmple

i agree with mud buddha...

but everyone holds a right to their opinion so let your voice be heard, i believe art is anything created from the heart but biting is just wack ahhhh

ya i guess this is pretty stupid but whatever.

whell i know art is art and it dosnt really matter how it looks but I know that all of you have the right to say ya that looks pretty ugly, and explain why. its pretty odvious that the shit i posted isnt supposed to be abstract or something. anyways enuff arguing if you dont like it state what you feel makes it look so dam hideous and maybe we can all learn something. i honestly feel that the letters have been made to look all crazy and unreadable but they have made them so weird that they look like shitty lookin objects formed together...... i think they hit the wall before they had finished hittin up the sketch book once or twice.

Frosty you are not in any postion to talk about any one else art work thus far in your carer as a graffiti writer...you yourself told me you new and weren't very good.So back to my point once you've been around long enough to decide was good graffiti and what it bad BASED ON YOUR YEARS of experence then you may talk shit.

Archived