Neighbors...

publicenemyno.3

Best option...  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

are you talking about that douchebag you dated in the
?

that dude is a faggot.

no offense to you.

ahahahhaha he looks like the 40 year old dude in green day

mike_dirnt_1411.jpg

i shuddered at the video and went back to listening to rap. being ignorant is cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm dead serious, there's a good chance that they've burned their bridges somewhere along the way. crackheads aren't known for their morals and good decisions, so leave a note on their door, and also get someone to shoot the fuck out of their front door. those coupled up with CRACKHEADS WILL DIE written all over their spot will get them the fuck out real quick. i mean crackheads are paranoid above all things. make them think they're being watched. get a friend with an SUV to chill outside of their place, or just get him to park the shit there in front, and drive him to work or whatever. bloodfart's idea is the best so far. or you can even go as far as setting up a hidden camera IN your car (usb camera), and turn it on when you know they're going out to score more. convert the shit to dvd/vhs showing them getting out of the house to get more crack and forge a letter from your local cop shop saying that if they move out of the neighborhood, they'll forgo local or federal charges, and that they ARE under investigation and they've successfully linked them to a larger crack dealer. once they think they cops are onto their higher up dude, they'll be scared. it's a little involved, but it'll have them too scared to stay in one place. bonus points if you know all their first/last names and aliases. also, say it's a gang crime since they're hanging out together and say they're currently putting an 'intent to distribute' case together.

either way, get shit tons of weapons. i live near mere hispanic cokeheads, and in every room i have at least 3-4 weapons (thankfully i've only had to use them a few times, and that even wasn't that bad. i pulled a knife on some dude that was reaching for some shit in his pocket after he called me a 'faggot white boy' because i didn't want his coke, and swung at some dude with a bat that walked in my apartment that i had NO clue about). i even have a bat in the shitter. you can't fuck around when it comes to your home, and you even have your family to watch out for, dude.

and when it comes down to it, if you end up calling the cops, who the fuck cares. it's not snitching when they could be fucking with your own blood next, so motherfuck everyone that says it is. if my little sis is coming to visit (or anyone in my family for that matter) and they could get hurt. it's time to stop being hard, especially if your ass is on probation. just get pictures of them smoking rock, and just get the shit ended.

Do they have a car?

Cut letters out of bologna slices

Make sentences. place on hood

Listen to crackteeth have some "innocent" weapons. Nothin ridiculous. But bats, knives, and mace works. If these crackheads are as brazen as the ones I have encountered, they will invade your space. Be prepared to tear shit up. Not that you will ever need to but I always feel safer knowing I can if need be.

sucks. See. If you beat that ass you got to

constantly watch your back coming and going

Im not sure its worth it. I mean having dope

fiend neighbors that want to kill you isnt

so good for peace of mind.

I say move. You say you dont want

them to "win." Ultimately if you dont

have to deal with the shit anymore i would

consider that a victory.

& if you really on it like that come back

and piece him up after you already gone

good movie

neighbors.jpg

ok, first off, i would put crazy glue in their locks when they aren't home. get the ball rolling that way.

profile them, do they drive? where does their kid go to school? do they have pets? is this a house or an apt.? call child protective services and tell them that their kid is in danger, which it sounds like. i'm sure they are getting some gov. money for having that kid. bye bye kid. but if, like blood fart said, cps wont do much, they will have a file on them and in time the more complaints they get against them cps will eventually do something. call 911 and tell them that there is a domestic disturbance at their address. tell them "it sounds pretty bad, i hear a woman screaming: "please not the belt, please stop hitting me, not the baby, not the baby...NOOOO!!!" you get the idea.

get their phone number and address and sign them up for a lot of religious bullshit and or drug counciling shit.

be creative and malicious.