Neighbors...

publicenemyno.3

Best option...  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have some crack/dope head neighbors that are the worst people ever. They sell their children's toys every other week for drug money and if I play music louder than half cranked they knock on my door and complain. The supposed man in the relationship (they both seem like they would take it in the ass for drugs) is constantly threatening me. However, he considers a 3am knock on the door acceptable if it's for baking soda. I personally like where I live but these assholes make it unbearable. So, 12 oz, what would you do? Moving has been the best option so far, but I hate to let these fucking hicks win. BTW they bump Cash Money all day long and my landlord is a fucking pussy. How do I get them to move the fuck out?

tl;dr drug addict retard neighbors and making them leave.

this too...

dsc_0055_jpg1-250x373.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmmmm...if you want to take care of this quickly and permanently "delicate" can't really be a word in your vocabulary.

So I assume ass beatings are out of the question, with you being on probation and all. Fuck, I don't know. Crackheads only respond to direct action, being nice to them is a waste of time. I guarantee you that if you put a gun in dude's face and he's got dirt on him he's NOT going to call the cops on you. The downside is that you need to keep the gun around if he decides to nut up on you.

Tough break. You don't want to snitch but your hands are tied...I don't know, man.

I was in this situation a few years ago.

I made a thread about it asking for advice.

The neighbors I had downstairs were coke heads that sold everything in their apartment for cocaine and thought it was cool.

My neighbors across the hall were junkies and would bring home street crusties to shoot dope and pass out infront of my door.

I stressed about it for a while and then decided the best thing to do was to break it off with the dude I was living with and just make a clean break from the whole situation.

The dude I had been dating for about 1 1/2-2 years had previously been straight edge.

He ended up dating the coke head chick that lived downstairs from us that he had always made fun of because she was totally cheesy.

I think they are still together, but I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing because I came to realize that once I wasn't drinking and eating weed all the time, that I am on a completely different plane mentally than he was and he isn't really the type of dude that I can trust as a friend.

In my thread I was wanting to call the police because they would have crack heads walking into my apartment at 3 in the morning asking us if we wanted to buy janky stolen laptops.

They also informed me that while they were "hanging out in the closetz", that they found a way to get from their apartment into my apartment.

Not cool, seeing as how the number one activity shady people do in closets is smoke crack.

And seeing as how the number one activity that crack heads partake in is scamming for more crack, I didn't want any part of their bullshit.

But as I said, in the end..the best option was just to move and start over somewhere else.

As a side note, the junkies were sharing needles with a dude that I have known for about ten years that is HIV+.

I hope they all die slow.

If you have hardwood floors up there, get a pair of these-

452Resized_Dutch_Clothing_Brush_Clog_1.jpg

-along with a jump rope and some Olivia Newton-John workout tapes. Otherwise, do what Tre's neighbors did and get a weight set and a really big, hyper dog.

swindle, sounds like a good look, but thats what im on probee for. i would really like to hear some creative methods to annoy the fuck outta my neighbors. btw they live below me in a two story three apt house. ive got the top floor to myself...

buy a friend a six pack and have him do it.

sign them up for junk mail

copious amounts of junk mail

swindle that sounds like a good thought in my line of reasoning, but i'm tring to get these people removed permanently. i've personally witnessed them shooting up and purchasing drugs and i have an niece that comes by twice a week surprisingly.

these motherfuckers need to get gone...

i seriously hate these people and my landlord is a soft motherfucker.

Stop being a fucking pussy and tell them not to ever knock on your door or bother you in any way again,

or you're gonig to break their faces.

And that includes bumping their music.

And if anything goes missing from your house, you're going to burry them in the fucking woods somewhere.

Crackfeinds tend to be easily scared.

It helps though if you say this in a convincing tone and aren't wearing tight pants or tires in your ears.

why not have some wild friends get drunk and run through their house.

pay for their alcohol.

then tell the landlord you saw the whole thing and it was because the crackheads were doing something dodgey.

bonus points for taking pictures of the crack heads doing anything seemingly suspicious or something that can be made to look bad.

Make up a batch of fake crack.

Get a gram or so of real coke and roll the fake crack in.

Sprinkle it all over the ground outside thier apartment.

Then sit there and wait with a camera.

When they are crawling around on the ground picking up what they think is crack, take pics.

Show pics to landlord.

Stop being a fucking pussy and tell them not to ever knock on your door or bother you in any way again,

or you're gonig to break their faces.

And that includes bumping their music.

And if anything goes missing from your house, you're going to burry them in the fucking woods somewhere.

Crackfeinds tend to be easily scared.

It helps though if you say this in a convincing tone and aren't wearing tight pants or tires in your ears.

no tires in my ears and no tpwf. i really am in a situation. i got a niece that i get to see twice a week (really, she's the shit) and i'm not trying to ruin that plus i'm on probation. i'm trying to do this without force or threats. thanks DAO, really i'm not into that this late in life, but i can appreciate what you have to say. i just want some good ways to annoy this fucker til he leaves.

This you could do for real, or just pretend.

Start a neighborhood watch and hold the meetings at your apartment ( real meetings or just have your friends come over at the time stated on the flyer)

Make up flyers and put them up around the building.

Make sure to say something about drug free zone and that you want people that will "take action to stop" illegal activity in your neighborhood.

Maybe even try to find a neighborhood watch sign to put up in front of the building.

Make a fake video camera out of cardboard and spray paint and a LED light.

Put it up somewhere that they will notice and somewhere that is pointing to their apartment.

Odds are, CPS won't really do anything unless they catch them in the act of smoking crack or neglecting their kids.

My roommates a few houses ago started out as regular weedhead dudes.

Then they started smoking meth and hanging out with scuzzy chicks.

I moved out.

There was a lady living at the house with her kid.

She never paid any attention to the kid at all and never even bothered to potty train him.

He was 5+ and should have been in school, but couldn't go to school because he was still shitting in diapers.

They would feed him freezer pops for breakfast and put a lock on the outside of his bedroom door so that they could lock him in while they smoked meth so he wouldn't disturb them.

They would always have parties full of drugs and creeps.

Eventually, they got their power turned off and were smoking meth by candlelight.

I called CPS on them because I didn't think that kid deserved to be raised in such a shitty environment.

CPS went over there and said that they had gotten the electricity turned back on, so they didn't do anything.

CPS workers are overworked and can't actually take the time to investigate fully every call they have.

Unless things are obviously going wrong, such as the kid having bruises or being malnourished or the house being in complete squalor...they won't really do much.

I was in this situation a few years ago.

I made a thread about it asking for advice.

The neighbors I had downstairs were coke heads that sold everything in their apartment for cocaine and thought it was cool.

My neighbors across the hall were junkies and would bring home street crusties to shoot dope and pass out infront of my door.

I stressed about it for a while and then decided the best thing to do was to break it off with the dude I was living with and just make a clean break from the whole situation.

The dude I had been dating for about 1 1/2-2 years had previously been straight edge.

He ended up dating the coke head chick that lived downstairs from us that he had always made fun of because she was totally cheesy.

I think they are still together, but I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing because I came to realize that once I wasn't drinking and eating weed all the time, that I am on a completely different plane mentally than he was and he isn't really the type of dude that I can trust as a friend.

In my thread I was wanting to call the police because they would have crack heads walking into my apartment at 3 in the morning asking us if we wanted to buy janky stolen laptops.

They also informed me that while they were "hanging out in the closetz", that they found a way to get from their apartment into my apartment.

Not cool, seeing as how the number one activity shady people do in closets is smoke crack.

And seeing as how the number one activity that crack heads partake in is scamming for more crack, I didn't want any part of their bullshit.

But as I said, in the end..the best option was just to move and start over somewhere else.

As a side note, the junkies were sharing needles with a dude that I have known for about ten years that is HIV+.

I hope they all die slow.

are you talking about that douchebag you dated in the

?

that dude is a faggot.

no offense to you.