What YOU write!

BANZ BLANK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok, ok, bad tread idea, i got it, i don't give a fuck... putting that on the side, this tread got me thinking: "i don't know wath is worst, crime & insecurity or being totally controled"

I men, you guys still have to deal with a lot of crime in some of your citys, so waths the point in being so watch & controlled?

On the other hand, still suck to go out to the street not knowing if you're gonna come back in one pice...

its not that bad of a thread. you can post all of your work ranging from handstyles n throwups to straights and burners. That way everyone gets to see everything of yours without being limited to your local thread or category.

Argentina is racked by cruel contradictions, it is a rich country whose government claims it cannot pay its debts.

The last time I was here, the peso was worth one US dollar. Argentina was expensive so I did not linger... Now that the peso is down to three to the dollar, travel here is no more expensive than in the neighbouring countries so I stayed longer to try to understand how this confused and disorderly country got itself into the mess it is in today.

At the turn of the 20th century Argentina was the richest and most developed of Latin American countries. It could aspire to a future comparable to that of Canada and Australia (GDP 22 500 & 20 200 $US/H HDI: 0.932 & 0.922). Instead, it has remained a third world country with 54% of the population below the poverty line, an average GDP of only 10 300 $ US/H and a low Human Development Index of 0,827.

It is difficult for me and even for Argentines to understand what went wrong but several of them have expressed the opinion that their highly individualistic character is partly responsible. A review of the country's history shows that most if not all of its politicians have better served their personal interests than those of the nation and that the people let them as long as their own individual interests were not involved. This egocentric attitude is visible everywhere. Social discipline is not common. To the average Argentine, a queue presents the irresistible challenge to try to pass in front of the others; everybody complains about widespread corruption but no one hesitates to give a cop a small “coima” to avoid a speeding ticket; avoiding to pay the high value added tax of 21% is not only acceptable, it is even fashionable as a sign of “viveza”! A traditional culture of corruption is deeply rooted in all levels of society (rank of 92 of 133 on Transparency International´s corruption index).

your government seems pretty stupid too. seems easier to get over out there then in america.

Boy you really know my country!

That's why a tell you, i don't know what is worst. Is pretty "lawless" down here & is not a good thing, but one the other hand we're pretty free to do wath we want. Like writing graffiti

If you get busted here you probably will get beat up by the cops or they will try to get some "coima" out of you. Something like a Vandal Squad tracking writers over the internet here is just plain fantasy!

That's why a tell you, i don't know what is worst. Is pretty "lawless" down here & is not a good thing, but one the other hand we're pretty free to do wath we want. Like writing graffiti

If you get busted here you probably will get beat up by the cops or they will try to get some "coima" out of you. Something like a Vandal Squad tracking writers over the internet here is just plain fantasy!

good for you, you live in a country being raped by its politicians even worse than ours, why are you bragging. all i was saying was dont call us scared cause we dont post what we write. we dont live in a country where we can give a cop a blowjob to get outta a graff charge. suck suck!!!:lol: :lol:

good for you, you live in a country being raped by its politicians even worse than ours, why are you bragging. all i was saying was dont call us scared cause we dont post what we write. we dont live in a country where we can give a cop a blowjob to get outta a graff charge. suck suck!!!:lol: :lol:

"If you are scared go buy a dog"

You still have to deal with crime, some even more violent than ours, so whats so good about beeing so over controlled?

I tell you, it really suck getting robbed, or beat up, but we are really more free people here. Also, every body hates cops/autority here, even your granmma will shout "FUCK THE POLICE!" here, i tell you men, i bet some of you guy can have the time of you're lives arrond here.

:D

lmfao

:D :D :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o ;) :confused:

hahahahhahahaha na man u never heard of cricket ...... hes a problem...hes old skool...goes back to when msk 1st originated...this guy is heavily connected and has dummy skilll....learn ur history dude

lmfao !!

• 1 month later...