The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

I listened to Brickos and let parts soak for 24 hours then used a new toothbrush , not mine...lol to wipe away the crud and shit . ;)

I just bought a huge Rubbermade box big enough for a frame , forks and bars for $12 .

Just dump it in and let it go to work , no need to dilute . :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent my mate to get the vinegar from a Costco stlye store, a shopping trolly full later...

He's wheeling it thru the shopping centre and some young sand nigger asks' him if he's making a bomb.

Chef there's some other gear call OA:

Im interested in trying out an Oxalic acid bath to de-rust a bunch of bike parts and had some questons...

I found this stuff at Home depot -

http://www.behr.com/behrx/act/view/products_detail?prodGroupId=39&catName=Cleaners+and+Conditioners&catId=3

However shit's hectic :D

Caustic too , but from what I've seen in pictures it works wonders .

Yet to try it... Keen as...

All the parts I've soaked what the vinegar couldn't get thru... it was pretty much pitted.

So I'm curious as to weather if the vinegar is as powerful as the toxic shit... :huh:

I just post shit I think is real and represents what I like . That goes for skating , since I've been doing it for 25 years now . Never liked big contests , but I know riders with sponsors have to pay the bills . I dunno , the people in around me in Cleveland that ride BMX are all about FBM , S&M , companies that build things to ride and dare you to try and break . Hell I still love watching Flatland BMX , which has become a dying art .

I just post shit I think is real and represents what I like . That goes for skating , since I've been doing it for 25 years now . Never liked big contests , but I know riders with sponsors have to pay the bills . I dunno , the people in around me in Cleveland that ride BMX are all about FBM , S&M , companies that build things to ride and dare you to try and break . Hell I still love watching Flatland BMX , which has become a dying art .

I totally feel you on this, I'd rather watch a street part than a park part any day, in fact I usually skip over 90% of park edits that I see. That simpel session shit is so insane though.... Triple decade? Tailwhip flair? Fucking seriously?

In the vein of good street edits here's this http://vimeo.com/19728974

I would give anything to go ride some street right about now... I just put some pegs on. FUCK WINTER

I slammed fucking hard , head-first , flying through the air , into a wall at Ray's MTB today . A Scale from 1-10 of Gnarliest...I give mine a 8.5-9.0 . My Bern helmet absorbed most of the blow , and just banged up my elbow a bit , nothing bad . I got right up after it happened and was seeing stars . Thankfully my son missed it all so he wasn't worried too much . I guess when I hit everyone at Ray's heard the impact...:lol:

I have nothing bad to say about having to wear a helmet at parks...this one saved me a concussion , stitches or worse . :cool: