The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Choppers...!!! Aerospeed copies...

Seko 6 posts in six years... Still around brah.

I wish I could get my hands on a set of JC aerospeeds. KAPPA made an Aerospeed crankset also called Aerosports. Id take anything I could get. Ive been waiting for the new Hutch to make 175mm cranks for 2 years now. I just came bake to this site 2 days ago. Its been a while.

I've been putting $$$ aside a little at a time for this . If I could find the one that was stolen when I was 10 years old I would buy it and ride the shit out of it and probably give it to my son .

machone_85c_blowup.jpg

1985 GT Mach One

Holy fuck... I'd give my son away for that bike :D

I did score a GT Team Series this weekend for cheap.....

gtteamseries.jpg

:lol: :cool:

This thread inspired me to start fixing up my old GT. Im about halfway there

I think it might be a VFR.. The only sticker i found on it was a 5.0 sticker on the seat tube.

My old friend got this bike for free after getting hit by a car on my stolen huffy. A few years went by and it was just stting in his crib collecting dust. He was pressed for cash, so i ended up snatching it off him for twenty bucks and a dub of schwag.

100_1627-1.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1645.jpg

Still needs a few more coats before i'll put her back together. Got new tires and misc parts on the way from danscomp. I'm looking for a good sticker pack. But i kinda wanna know what it is before i go buying one. You guys got any idea? I think he got the bike new in like 2005ish. If antyhing i might just end up throwing some ol school fork decals on her and keep it classy

This thread inspired me to start fixing up my old GT. Im about halfway there

I think it might be a VFR.. The only sticker i found on it was a 5.0 sticker on the seat tube.

My old friend got this bike for free after getting hit by a car on my stolen huffy. A few years went by and it was just stting in his crib collecting dust. He was pressed for cash, so i ended up snatching it off him for twenty bucks and a dub of schwag.

100_1627-1.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1645.jpg

Still needs a few more coats before i'll put her back together. Got new tires and misc parts on the way from danscomp. I'm looking for a good sticker pack. But i kinda wanna know what it is before i go buying one. You guys got any idea? I think he got the bike new in like 2005ish. If antyhing i might just end up throwing some ol school fork decals on her and keep it classy

if you sayin that might be a vfr from 2005ish you are off. the frame geometry and build looks very familiar to me but i cant place it at the momentz i will let you know in the next few days tho..

it looks so much like a flatland frame... i will figure it out tho and let you know