The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude lives pretty close to me...wonder if I can get it for an even $100 instead of the $135 he wants for it ? The kid did a really nice cleanup job but left the original decals intact and scrubbed the Tuff II's down , took the bike apart and soaked it . And repacked and regreased the bottom bracket and headset . That way I can roll with Bojangles and not be laughed at , well not because of my bike anyways . :lol::cool:

1980 Schwinn Phantom Scrambler

3kb3p43lf5O25Q05P0a9bd5547cfe830215c9.jpg

3nf3k23pe5V35Y25S1a9b8a017b53e81217e2.jpg

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/

Start looking :D :D :D

I've actually already been that route, i'm quite sure its a 2007 haro, but I've yet to make a positive ID.

Also,

Anyone ever messed with IRO cycles?

I've heard nothing but good things about their track bikes, but I guess they've expanded to making some bmx parts aswell. They've got SUPER cheap steel handlebars online, I was thinking about picking some up for a chopped up spare BMX I've got. Anybody able to offer some insight will earn e-proppers.

yeah me too,cuz if they get jacked,theyll stand out more than just the normal black or slver spokes... Difference is key....

good point.

i guess i'm just a hater haha. i grew up and the cool shit was trail style all day. chrome back rim and everything else black..with brakes. i have respect for the new generation and all the street kids though. motherfuckers are nutty.

spokes arrive tomorrow from empire. working on that for the day then hopefully breaking them in at a park. flicks.

Bump and update to selling

DSC_0006.JPG

Fit S3 in purple, awesome stem looks great!! $25

DSC_0009.JPG

Tektro Lever, minor scratch $5

DSC_0010.JPG

Plain Black Stem, $10

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

Brand new Tektro 990 brakes, $20

DSC_0019.JPG

Stolen Class Ring, $10

DSC_0002.JPG

Haro Knee savers painted pink, paint is chipping off but no dents in the bars,$20

DSC_0003.JPG

Primo Mag Pedals, I will put new pins, no grind damage just paint coming off, $25

DSC_0005.JPG

Poverty love seat and seat post, $20

DSC_0007.JPG

Subrosa railed seat and post, those marks are just dirt and I will clean em off when bought, $20

DSC_0010.JPG

Brand new, S&M 101 pedals, $10

DSC_0021.JPG

Columbia Omni Tech Titanium Jacket, size Medium. You can zip in a liner and have two jackets in one! No rips, no tears, great condition...I got this in Europe they dont sell this model in the States so you will have the only one!!!

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

$150

All sales do not include shipping, PM me and I will give you a shipping quote. Paypal only my duders