Transform and roll out.

Bojangles

x10ch_cm258.jpg

"When the first TRANSFORMERS movie was setting box office records, we had countless customers asking to purchase the 'BUMBLEBEE' Camaro," said Karen Rafferty, product marketing director, Chevrolet. "Now, they can buy one with the new Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition. Streets all over North America will be buzzing in no time."

Features such as an EPA-rated 29 highway mpg on the V6-powered Camaro, Bluetooth phone connectivity, USB connectivity, XM Satellite Radio and OnStar combined with TRANSFORMERS design cues add to the car’s status as a 21st century sports car.

“Hasbro is thrilled to team up with Chevrolet and excited to see the Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition come to market for our fans to enjoy,” said Samantha Lomow, Global Brand Leader for TRANSFORMERS at Hasbro. “The yellow Camaro with the black stripes has become so iconic and closely associated with the BUMBLEBEE character that this edition was a natural fit for both companies.”

While the aggressive styling of the Camaro is unmistakable, true TRANSFORMERS fans will notice some of the unique, but subtle features of the Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition.

The 2010 Chevrolet Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition includes the following:

* AUTOBOT® shield on the driver and passenger side panels

* AUTOBOT® shield on each of the four wheel's center cap

* AUTOBOT® shield embroidered on interior center console

* "TRANSFORMERS" logo on driver and passenger doors' sill plates

* "TRANSFORMERS" logo embedded into the hood rally stripes

* High-gloss black center rally stripe package

* Manufacturer’s suggested retail price of package: $995

Dealers are now taking orders for this car. Customers can order the TRANSFORMERS Special Edition as either a Rally Yellow LT or SS model. The optional RS appearance package can also be added.

The V6-powered Camaro uses a 3.6L engine with variable valve timing to optimize performance and fuel economy. It is SAE-certified at 304 horsepower (227 kW) and 273 lb.-ft. of torque (370 Nm). A six-speed manual transmission is standard with the 3.6L engine; a Hydra-Matic 6L50 electronically controlled six-speed automatic, with TAPshift control, is available.

The high-performance Camaro SS is equipped with a powerful 6.2L V-8, with a choice of a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission. Manual transmission-equipped models receive the LS3 engine, SAE-certified at 426 horsepower (318 kW) and 420 lb.-ft. of torque (569 Nm). It is paired with a TR6060 six-speed transmission.

A new, L99 V-8 engine is used on automatic transmission-equipped SS models. It is based on the LS3, but also includes GM’s fuel-saving Active Fuel Management feature. It is SAE-certified at 400 horsepower (298 kW) and 410 lb.-ft. of torque (556 Nm). It is matched with a Hydra-Matic 6L80 six-speed transmission that helps delivers an EPA-estimated 25 mpg on the highway.

About Chevrolet

Chevrolet is one of America's best-known and best-selling automotive brands, and one of the fastest growing brands in the world. With fuel solutions that go from "gas-friendly to gas-free," Chevy has nine models that get 30 miles per gallon or more on the highway, and offers three hybrid models. More than 2.5 million Chevrolets that run on E85 biofuel have been sold. Next year, Chevrolet will offer the Chevy Volt, an extended range electric vehicle that will travel up to 40 miles without using any gas at all. Chevy delivers expressive design, spirited performance and provides the best value in every segment in which it competes. More information on Chevrolet can be found at http://www.chevrolet.com.

About HASBRO

Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS) is a worldwide leader in children’s and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. As a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names as TRANSFORMERS, PLAYSKOOL, TONKA, MILTON BRADLEY, PARKER BROTHERS, CRANIUM and WIZARDS OF THE COAST. Come see how we inspire play through our brands at http://www.hasbro.com. © 2009 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

x10ch_cm259.jpg

x10ch_cm260.jpg

x10ch_cm261.jpg

x10ch_cm262.jpg

x10ch_cm263.jpg

x10ch_cm264.jpg

x10ch_cm287.jpg

Might have to spend my Moderator salary on this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Mr.Bojangles.

would you please fucking ban the asshole posting retard sex pics in my awesome champion

slow loris thread?

I will never make fun of your awesome motor bicycle again.

scouts honor.

sincerely

-I don't know what's going on in this thread but those cars are yellow oner.

Hahahaha V6 and sports car in the same sentence!

Yeah , but the new Camaro V6 is putting out more HP than last year's Mustang GT V8 .

And I've seen a Lotus Exige , which is a 4 cylinder , race @ Mid Ohio last year...now that's a " Sports Car " . 220hp with a power to weight ratio that makes a Corvette ( Non Z06 & ZR1 for those I'm sure to chime in ) jealous . :cool:

Yeah , but the new Camaro V6 is putting out more HP than last year's Mustang GT V8 .

And I've seen a Lotus Exige , which is a 4 cylinder , race @ Mid Ohio last year...now that's a " Sports Car " . 220hp with a power to weight ratio that makes a Corvette ( Non Z06 & ZR1 for those I'm sure to chime in ) jealous . :cool:

Lotus' are powered by a Toyota made V6 and are straight style, plus they only make so many a year so they are all 'limited editions'

x10ch_cm258.jpg

Im not even a fan of the movie and that's supposed to be this? $1000 for decals and emblems? I hope the only people who buy this shit are the dudes who previously were the pokemon geeks driving daewoos with yugioh stickers. Otherwise it's not exactly a step up.

112_0902_07z+bumblebee_transformers_chevy_camaro+front.jpg

112_0902_08z+bumblebee_transformers_chevy_camaro+rear_three_quarter.jpg

FAIL.

• Like 1

Im not even a fan of the movie and that's supposed to be this? $1000 for decals and emblems? I hope the only people who buy this shit are the dudes who previously were the pokemon geeks driving daewoos with yugioh stickers. Otherwise it's not exactly a step up

FAIL.

youre just hating cause youre chinese.