Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samdrake123

Chicago!!

I am heading to Chicago for a week or so and I need some help from all of you! I need the names of some cool graffiti shops to visit and art shops etc. as well as awesome spots where I can find some awesome graff. Just give me some ideas for where I should go. Thanks all!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

good luck

Holla at SSGG when your there....he'll be on the corna wit his niggas slanging rock, he'll show you what's good in tha CHI...

soulja-boy1.jpg

awesome stuff

Well I will look around when I'm there, but I was just hoping for some pointers in the right direction. Cuz I wown't be there that long so I don't have as much time as I would like to just peruse the streets. I'm sorry if it seems like an odd request, but I haven't been there before and was just curious.

I am heading to Chicago for a week or so and I need some help from all of you! I need the names of some cool graffiti shops to visit and art shops etc. as well as awesome spots where I can find some awesome graff. Just give me some ideas for where I should go. Thanks all!

cops-1.gif

JERRY JERRY JERRY

your not going with your old lady and your best friend are you?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now