Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SHIT$REAK

Coupons

i've came across these on the internet lately, i tried them and they worked so i thought i'd share them

3747630178_36ee490c06_o.png

3746817173_3554e1d8bd_b.jpg

3742307844_ee290e75cc_b.jpg

just print them off your computer and take them down to wal-mart/wendy's

thank /b/ for these

they aren't real. but places like walmart accept the amp ones cause they're stupid

just printed off madd pages of these and wendys, camel cigs, and subway.

do they work?

maaaaaannn....

my whole thing is how im gonna walk in ANYWHERE and just stand there lookin stupid with a coupon in my hand. what if the checkstand girl is hot (rare, i know)? what if an ex girlfriend walks in and sees me tryin to use a coupon? im a chump. thats what.

i could see maybe slippin in the ampd coupon thing when ur buying ur viddles at the wal mart. but damn, its ghetto as fuck rollin in their with a book of what looks to be food stamps, but isnt, it's a clever little sheet of coupons.

sry, im not on that level. too much pride.

maaaaaannn....

my whole thing is how im gonna walk in ANYWHERE and just stand there lookin stupid with a coupon in my hand. what if the checkstand girl is hot (rare, i know)? what if an ex girlfriend walks in and sees me tryin to use a coupon? im a chump. thats what.

i could see maybe slippin in the ampd coupon thing when ur buying ur viddles at the wal mart. but damn, its ghetto as fuck rollin in their with a book of what looks to be food stamps, but isnt, it's a clever little sheet of coupons.

sry, im not on that level. too much pride.

hahaha. Do you live on your own? I mean I used to think the same thing. Coupons save you mad money. Rarely do I actually get the chance to use a bunch cause coupons are usually for the premade crap food fixens. I mean if I could find a good supply on like 3 dollars off peppers, onions, tomatoes, and any other fresh veggie by the pound Id probably flip my lid.

Too proud to use coupons? You don't pay for your own stuff do you?

That.. You seem pretty shallow and care waaay too much what people think if your afraid to use a coupon to save money.

i think its another word for a va jj

not at all

it's the 'racist' term for calling a person a jew

cracker - white

nigger - black

kike - jew

Fuck pride, i'm cheap.

yes i do pay for everything. i have a shitty one room apartment, a paid for pos ford, and everything i have is paid for (cept student loans, fucking government...)

but im too proud for coupons. just reminds me of old women in line in front of me at the grocery store... what's next, rolling pennies? fuck that, sorry. my overhead is low anyways.

you're all right though. I wish i didnt have this problem, I'd have slightly more money.

That.. You seem pretty shallow and care waaay too much what people think if your afraid to use a coupon to save money.

i guess it's the look the cashier gives you when you hand her/him a coupon. it's always the same, "what the fuck is the broke ass nigga tryin to hand me" look. usually followed by, "umm... sir... we don't accept this"

u mean nobody else cares about this stuff? i highly doubt that's true.

THE SUBWAY ONE DOESNT HAVE A BARCODE..(NOT THAT SUBWAY USES BARCODES)

IT LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE COULD JUST MAKE THAT ON PHOTOSHOP AND DOESNT LOOK OFFICIAL..

BUT THEN AGAIN..THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THOSE PLACE ARE PROBABLY DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now