Coupons

SHIT$REAK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maaaaaannn....

my whole thing is how im gonna walk in ANYWHERE and just stand there lookin stupid with a coupon in my hand. what if the checkstand girl is hot (rare, i know)? what if an ex girlfriend walks in and sees me tryin to use a coupon? im a chump. thats what.

i could see maybe slippin in the ampd coupon thing when ur buying ur viddles at the wal mart. but damn, its ghetto as fuck rollin in their with a book of what looks to be food stamps, but isnt, it's a clever little sheet of coupons.

sry, im not on that level. too much pride.

maaaaaannn....

my whole thing is how im gonna walk in ANYWHERE and just stand there lookin stupid with a coupon in my hand. what if the checkstand girl is hot (rare, i know)? what if an ex girlfriend walks in and sees me tryin to use a coupon? im a chump. thats what.

i could see maybe slippin in the ampd coupon thing when ur buying ur viddles at the wal mart. but damn, its ghetto as fuck rollin in their with a book of what looks to be food stamps, but isnt, it's a clever little sheet of coupons.

sry, im not on that level. too much pride.

hahaha. Do you live on your own? I mean I used to think the same thing. Coupons save you mad money. Rarely do I actually get the chance to use a bunch cause coupons are usually for the premade crap food fixens. I mean if I could find a good supply on like 3 dollars off peppers, onions, tomatoes, and any other fresh veggie by the pound Id probably flip my lid.

Fuck pride, i'm cheap.

yes i do pay for everything. i have a shitty one room apartment, a paid for pos ford, and everything i have is paid for (cept student loans, fucking government...)

but im too proud for coupons. just reminds me of old women in line in front of me at the grocery store... what's next, rolling pennies? fuck that, sorry. my overhead is low anyways.

you're all right though. I wish i didnt have this problem, I'd have slightly more money.

That.. You seem pretty shallow and care waaay too much what people think if your afraid to use a coupon to save money.

i guess it's the look the cashier gives you when you hand her/him a coupon. it's always the same, "what the fuck is the broke ass nigga tryin to hand me" look. usually followed by, "umm... sir... we don't accept this"

u mean nobody else cares about this stuff? i highly doubt that's true.