DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE???????

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there not illegal in the U.S, they sell em like 3 blocks from my house at a reptile store for 100 bucks, i was gonna buy one but i didnt think it was worth it cus there nocternal, the lil basterd would only be out when im sleepin, me n my son held em but they bite so we had to wear leather gloves, they are pretty sick tho...by the way im in colorado.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_loris

"Slow lorises can produce a toxin which they mix with their saliva and use as protection against enemies. Mothers will lick this toxin onto their offspring before leaving them to search for food. The toxin is produced by glands on the insides of their elbows - the brachial region. The lorises suck it into their mouths and deliver it when they bite or lick.[5] The toxin is not known to be fatal to humans, but causes a painful swelling. If the toxin does not deter a predator, the slow loris will often drop from the branch to the ground and roll into a protective ball."