I Hate That Levis Add Up There^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

absolute.despair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
stop complaining or we're going to have videos with audio automatically playing in our threads again, you faggots. God forbid you mouse over it and it expands, then you have to take half a second to move your mouse off of it to click on something.

im not complaining Im simply pointing out my hatred and my decision to not support them.

Maybe Im a ratard thats why it keeps happening and yes it is easy to just click on it but having to go back to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again is straight stupid.

i think 12oz wants us to wear converse and levis. get a hat from pharnell morris, drive a toyota and buy an apple computer.

*fixed

dao3copy.jpg

fuck it, keep ads like this one coming. its unobtrusive. I rarely trigger the roll-over by accident, and its not such a big deal when I do. levis is a brand I actually buy from time to time, the project they're supporting in the ad seems like a good thing. I dont see any downsides here.