The Obama Deception

Lagunitas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem is that even in our enlightened day in age, we cannot provide for everyone on the planet. now the question is, who will suffer today?

America got this way by slave labor and fucking over the smaller guy. We call it capitalism now. So, keep on believing that you are free and that you have any power to control anything outside your door. Get a gun and protect what's yours. That's what they're doing, nothing different.

any debate over politics is irrelevant at this point. politics is center stage, and the mass media are the sideshows. you are the audience... but never forget who takes your tickets and seats you... it wasn't you, after all, it was "them".

be glad for what you have, because you have no means of securing your own future in this life short of taking up arms. play your fucking part. let obama play his and stfu about it.

Seen it. its good. you cant take absolutely everything as absolute fact. Lots of it sounds possible to me, but if all that shit is even remotely true what are you or we gonna do about it? I say arm yourself, keep loved ones close and prepare for hard times. If you agree with this film just keep spreading the word, and see what happens. I do believe there may be another one of these films coming soon. check out http://www.infowars.com/

• Like 1