The Obama Deception

Lagunitas

I looked through ch0 and found nothing so I decided to start a thread about the Obama Deception video.

So I've heard of this video a couple of times and never really thought to much of it. I decided I had some free time so I checked it out. It's very long at almost 2 hours, but extremely necessary to be able to throughly go through the facts. This has really rattled my cage, so be warned for those who are Obama supporters. I'm still not 100% either way on how I feel about the guy, but this has definitely given me a lot of food for thought. And I'm not naive; I knew from the beginning of the election that no matter what candidate gets elected, the powers that be would eventually get to them. Well this video shows the "them" that is in the shadows. (Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission,& Council on Foreign Relations)

Please watch this and share it with as many as possible and tell them to do them same. This country has way too much potential to be pimped out by scared ass trillionaires hiding behind their puppets.

Oh and if you don't agree...cool...you're entitled to your opinion. I just feel it's almost an obligation to let people know what's really going on. You don't have to agree, but you don't have to be blind either.

MIND YOU I VOTED FOR HIM AND WAS, UNTIL WATCHING THIS, 100% IN SUPPORT OF OBAMA.

Discuss....

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked through ch0 and found nothing so I decided to start a thread about the Obama Deception video.

So I've heard of this video a couple of times and never really thought to much of it. I decided I had some free time so I checked it out. It's very long at almost 2 hours, but extremely necessary to be able to throughly go through the facts. This has really rattled my cage, so be warned for those who are Obama supporters. I'm still not 100% either way on how I feel about the guy, but this has definitely given me a lot of food for thought. And I'm not naive; I knew from the beginning of the election that no matter what candidate gets elected, the powers that be would eventually get to them. Well this video shows the "them" that is in the shadows. (Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission,& Council on Foreign Relations)

Please watch this and share it with as many as possible and tell them to do them same. This country has way too much potential to be pimped out by scared ass trillionaires hiding behind their puppets.

Oh and if you don't agree...cool...you're entitled to your opinion. I just feel it's almost an obligation to let people know what's really going on. You don't have to agree, but you don't have to be blind either.

MIND YOU I VOTED FOR HIM AND WAS, UNTIL WATCHING THIS, 100% IN SUPPORT OF OBAMA.

Discuss....

i love you

OMG 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALIEN LIZARDS!!!!

N STUFF!!!!!!!!

N SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIN FOIL HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 2 minutes into it before i turned it off.

Me too. What I don't get is why people are so quick to believe almost everybody is lying to them EXCEPT whoever makes these crackpot documentaries. Don't they realize the bogeyman (or possibly bogeymen) made this documentary too!?!? :nut:

Like I said I don't care if you agree or not, but I find it funny that most who are against it haven't watched it, more than 2 mins. let alone all the way through. I went into watching it like, this is gonna be extremely biased and show the O-man in the worst light possible. I don't claim to agree with it or not I just wanted people's perspective on it. Find it kinda funny to think I may be the only person commenting that has actually watched it completely.

Anyways which liquor store can I cop that DAO T at? Shits' saucy son.

• Like 1