Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
herbsyntec

Afghanistan in Pictures...

a13_19224119.jpg

Afghan men strike a pose during a national bodybuilding competition at a cinema hall in Kabul June 2, 2009. Hundreds of competitors entered the annual competition, organised by Afghanistan's national Olympic organisation, to vie for the title of Mr. Afghanistan.

I AHM AHNALD!!!

NO I AHM AHNALD!

NO YOU CAHNT BE AHNALD COZ I AHM AHNALD!!!

PEW PEW PEW RATATATATATA *KABOOM*

• Like 1

a13_19224119.jpg

Afghan men strike a pose during a national bodybuilding competition at a cinema hall in Kabul June 2, 2009. Hundreds of competitors entered the annual competition, organised by Afghanistan's national Olympic organisation, to vie for the title of Mr. Afghanistan.

That room would probably smell so bad after all the hundred of men finished flexing

/no racist

Smells better than a room of a 100 normal Afghanis, at least these dudes showered before hand.

Do these guys...

a04_19675373.jpg

...look like this-

a13_19224119.jpg

...under the robes?

You also have to bear in mind that it's not just the US invasion starting a few years ago that has formed the country but also the Soviet Union was there already in the seventies.

Reminds me how a bum here asked for money yesterday and mumbled something about life being tougher than in Afghanistan back in the days. Heh. Veterans indeed.

Oh and I'm really waiting for the independence to kick in there. It may take two years, five, ten or forty years, but I guess it will be there one day. It would be interesting. Tourism. Normal tourism. Seeing the culture.

Fuck. Depressing.

a23_19453563.jpg

See now I know that the people over there might have different ideas about lives than the usual US citizen and that the US might not have done the best of things...trying to help. It might of been greed or it might of been just to try and balance things out for peace. Thing is though both sides have done their fair share when it comes to shit that is fucked up.

Given maybe that it was just that extremist that gave a bad name to the entire squad or just the new pumping things up out of proportion. Although it is greed, misunderstanding, lack of understanding, refusal to understand, self righteousness, pride, ego, hate, etc that has brought these countries to this entire situation with the mix of the more "righteous" feelings.

Being open to the fact that anything from right to wrong started this and that it will go on and maybe eventually resolve itself is key. For those who took the time to post concerning responses to this thread thank you. Although as for those continuing to spout "sand people" and hate towards another race you all are just plain ignorant, racist, and idiotic. You are the reason there are deaths in our own country and hate day to day because someone is "middle eastern."

Im just so sick of idiots spouting useless hate towards other cultures. Grow the fuck up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now