RIP R@ndomH3ro

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That wasn't even a demon! It was just a low level Demi-God. As much as I appreciate you leaving me the sword, I don't think that will cover your tab. In the year 2007, you racked up a $230,010 bill with me. I got you off for the charges of sodomy, rape, attempted murder, grand larceny, as well as 25 parking tickets in Austin.

Do you really think your fucking broad sword is going to cover that? You lived a very metal year that year, and I'm the one who made sure you could get to 2009. I remember you saying "I want to be like GG and announce my death." So you said "blah blah blah 2009, blah blah blah pancakes." Well, in 2007 you tied up a 12 year old girl to a goat, and tried to sacrifice her on the rooftop of a Denny's. You're lucky my legal team was able to destroy the evidence against you, or else you never would have eaten that first pancake and made your predictions come true.

Broad sword? Sheeesh. This guy tried to pawn me off with a fucking +6 Broad sword made from a demi-god's tooth. That tooth can only inflict +5 HP damage. You seriously think that covers your debt? That's like trying to pay me with Hot Pockets!

I want my money man!

Alright man, I will throw in my armor made from the scales of a wyvern. That is +46 Defense, resistant to fire, thunder, ice spells, and improves Agility and intelligence.

That is my final offer, i am dead for cthulhus sake

I've got a goat with a thousand young I can offer up to cover some of his debt.

No thanks. I live in a 900 sq. ft, 2 Bdrm, 2nd floor apartment. I don't think my landlords will be cool with that.

And Random --I'll take that Wyvern armor, but you also have to throw in your copy of Congo Bongo, and all your Louie Prima cds. And don't pull that "I'm dead" shit with me. You know how I am when it comes to money.

JewJitsu.jpg

Pay up or I'm coming to get you in Valhalla.