Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

did it once. had like 10 little juice cartons of orange juice, the shit you used to get like in gradeschool. a couple bags of peppermint candy. i just put like 7 pieces of candy in each juice container, shook it up everyday, aired it out. in 6 days i drank that shit. my guess the alc. % was around 12%. it tasted like fuck. but i got buzzed.during them county blues.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
did it once. had like 10 little juice cartons of orange juice, the shit you used to get like in gradeschool. a couple bags of peppermint candy. i just put like 7 pieces of candy in each juice container, shook it up everyday, aired it out. in 6 days i drank that shit. my guess the alc. % was around 12%. it tasted like fuck. but i got buzzed.during them county blues.

cool, the candy and juice alone worked...

Early Day 2:

My homemade alcohol experiment is working thus far, the cider is really cloudy it looks like orange juice and the balloon is nicely inflated, with a light steady release of gasses.

cider.jpg

• 1 year later...