never to be seen again. this page i'll update when i can

fr8slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How good is your info on def getting scrapped vs. getting temporarily stored because the economy's down?

There is a lot of the second thing going on right now, but stored cars will roll again eventually. (And there's extra time on a parked line to do wc's, prodos, etc.)

I like Motion Sickness's solution, except for the southwest part.

How good is your info on def getting scrapped vs. getting temporarily stored because the economy's down?

There is a lot of the second thing going on right now, but stored cars will roll again eventually. (And there's extra time on a parked line to do wc's, prodos, etc.)

I like Motion Sickness's solution, except for the southwest part.

100% chance those cars are being scrapped. fr8slayer has been updating me on the activities of that yard for over a year. In that spot champions, auto flats, coalies etc.. saw their last days there to be put in gondolas for their final ride.

791139584_chrystal20meth.jpg.051ef3a5a7b51f5a44afe7fb43d8f4b8.jpg

CrystalMeth.jpg.2fa936a2d2c8258082e57a74c9b4533e.jpg

Man, this yard is like the catacombs of freight graffiti.

Keep your camera there, if they cycle all these flats through it's just gonna be so many gems...

thats a definent. the CSX plugs have been prized long before i was in graffiti. so these panels are gonna be loaded with great pieces and classics. shit i used to get these in one of my spots so i'll go over there in the next week or so and see if i can do a panel for the sake of it. and flick what i see. stay on this on fr8slayer. for every death there is a birth so dont get too depressed guys.

is csx goin out of biz?

lol no man. there just retiring the old fleet. but yeah im not sure if the CSX plug doors (aka csx flats) were actually solid cold plug doors. becuase the cars were originally leased from FGE and you can see the white ghosting through on many cars. (lazy fast paint jobs) but yeah there going to the scrap but CSX is dominating the market along with BNSF right now so there are a long way from going out of buisness.