Girls on drugs

Swindle

girls on drugs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i didnt expect so many replies. thanks guys

its somewhat comforting to no that im not the only one that feels this way. the story in question that made me make a thread is this;

one of the girls on my team has been drinking heavily lately so i was keeping a half lazy eye out for her but she is the type to not open up and im the type to not really care. if she was my girlfriend or whatever itd be different. anyways shes getting into weed and then the other day she was telling me she was so scattered on pills she got thrown out of a club.

so i pretty much told her; look i know about drugs and so many of my female friends have been fucked up by drugs, only one of whom was able to claw her way back to a decent life. im not trying to stop you from having fun but is something up that maybe your tryna put behind you? because this isnt the best way.

she said it was fine and that she could take care of herself but weeks before when she started drinking heavily it was because of some kind of girl drama that i didnt care to follow up about.

this girl does live a few suburbs away and im only really in it to smash but still i care on a basic level the well being of her mental health.

the girl i know who got a decent life after being a drug fuck was all kinds of messed up, i actually had a threesome with her and her bestfriend and 3 hours later she was a hysterical mess because she was drunk and on pills and craaaaaved coke, thats when i reached out to her and she got her life straightened out and shes one of my closest friends now, but she lives in a scummy suburb

a boy in her street got an ounce of speed for his 14th birthday from his mother because they lived next door to a drug dealer. true motherfuckin story.

Finding out you're still in highschool explains why you hate girls who drink or do drugs. Almost all teenage girls are unbearable to be around sober, let alone when they get inebriated. Give it a few years and you'll start finding some women who know how to handle themselves when it comes to heavy drinking and drug abuse.

Finding out you're still in highschool explains why you hate girls who drink or do drugs. Almost all teenage girls are unbearable to be around sober, let alone when they get inebriated. Give it a few years and you'll start finding some women who know how to handle themselves when it comes to heavy drinking and drug abuse.

i dont hate on girls who drink. and i said im okay with girls who smoke. but i getcha point.

Swindle- no offense or anything....you're pretty young, so I doubt you've seen how bad it can get and to be honest I hope you never have to. You seem like a bright dude, you should try to aim a little higher as far as the company you keep and stay away from poo butts and drama. There is nothing worthwhile down that road. I'm not saying don't party and see what it's like for yourself, just try not to get too attached to people that look like they can't handle their shit.

You're asking some good questions, though. I wish I had the sense to be thinking of this kind of shit when I was young. I got hurt and ripped off by people who I really should have been watching my back around.

Swindle- no offense or anything....you're pretty young, so I doubt you've seen how bad it can get and to be honest I hope you never have to. You seem like a bright dude, you should try to aim a little higher as far as the company you keep and stay away from poo butts and drama. There is nothing worthwhile down that road. I'm not saying don't party and see what it's like for yourself, just try not to get too attached to people that look like they can't handle their shit.

You're asking some good questions, though. I wish I had the sense to be thinking of this kind of shit when I was young. I got hurt and ripped off by people who I really should have been watching my back around.

real good advice. i can take something away from this thread! as i said before, shes not a girlfriend, shes just a girl, i dont know her that well but this is the latest in a few girls who are getting into drugs.

while i am young i have seen people grind their teeth away, alienate friends and family and end up living with dealers and fucking them for free pills. but its nothing on what anyone else has seen i bet.

I really don't mind that much if a girl is fucked on a pill or whatever. Can't stand girls that can't handle their alcohol or take ghb and wild out.

Oh and most of the girls I know that do ice I wouldn't trust whatsoever. Girls are worse than guys when it comes to being sly in general.

When I was 19 I hooked up with this girl who had a real bad drug problem. I didn't realize how bad she was at the time, all I knew was that she was freaky and liked to party and when you're 19 that's what's up.

Anyway, I got into some pretty heavy shit involving drugs and got talked into doing some stuff I'm not proud of...a couple of break ins, ripping off a couple dealers/her ex/random people at parties, etc. I didn't hurt anyone, thankfully. She kept getting weirder and weirder to the point where I started feeling really uncomfortable around her...for some reason, I hooked up with a friend of hers for about a week or so, then started feeling guilty and told her about it. She then told me that she had been turning tricks to get drugs the whole time we'd been hanging out. Also, she found out that she had herpes (while I was off screwing her friend) and that I should get tested. Fortunately I was clean, so I took that as a sign and just stopped having anything to with her altogether after that.

Apparently she got really strung out, to the point where she had to go away for a while. I forgot all about her for about eight years till one day she showed up at a party at my old house. We started hanging out as friends again, she seemed a little better off but not too much different. We kept in touch for a few months then lost track of each other for about a year, then she called me from the hospital...she was at a party and did too much GHB and had a stroke. I was going through a lot of shit at the time and I really couldn't be there for her...I called her back and she was so out of it and slurred out that I couldn't really have a conversation with her. The last I heard about her (2003 or so) was that she had just been released from a mental hospital and was living on the streets. I felt a little bad that I couldn't have been a better friend, but all in all I don't think there was a whole lot I could have done for her.

She was a really sweet person, even with all the shady shit. I don't think she really understood what she was doing or how it affected other people, she just felt like she had to do what she had to do and hoped for the best.

So that was one bullet I dodged. There were others, but that was one of the first ones and it was definitely a wake up call.

turning tricks the whole time. fuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah, but like I said there was so much shady shit going on at the time that it was just one more crazy thing on top of a pretty large pile so I felt like I couldn't get too pissed off about it. Besides, I was hooking up with strange girls whenever the opportunity presented itself at that point in my life...I just wasn't getting paid to sleep around.

Haha you'd be suprised man. Know about 4-5 girls that were relatively 'normal' that used to turn tricks to get drugs. Not with total strangers though. Then again these girls also used to chrome paint when they were 14.

LAST AUSTRALIA DAY SOME 14 YR OLD GIRLS WERE CHROMING RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE

omfg it was the best. i think your in victoria so maybe you remember getting those little plastic flags the government sent out in the mail? well these bitches were leaning awkwardly against a wall waving them and jittered at me ULPY USTRAYLA DAY

so good.

I can't imagine huffing paint. I've been in between freights doing simples w/out a mask, and go home and cough up the fill color.

Why somebody would want to directly inhale that shit is beyond me.

i freak out the next couple of days after doing a red fill. whenever i blow my nose or spit or anything its all red like congealed blood.

in my past experiences with girls, girls who are on drugs, tend to be crazy and stupid and do whore-ish things. i'd much rather the girls im with not be on drugs (weed - exception) and have their shit together. although i don't live by it, i try to steer clear of girls who take anxienty medication and do coke/dope..

So I was talking to some girl at a bar this weekend.

I ask if she wants to catch a cigg outside (Fucking Chicago anti-smoking laws)

She's down but says that she has to run to the bathroom first.

I'm outside talking to a friend waiting for said train wreck to join us outside.

She joins us after a while with mad coke dust around her nostril.

Im trying to figure out how to tell her without making her feel bad or without putting her on blast with all the smokers outside....

My friend wipes it off her nose with his thumb then wipes it on her shirt and says "Eeeeewwwww coke booger"