Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
famecrazy

haha this is actually a sport.

no pads?

never understood why hockey, american football players bother fighting with all those pads on just defeats the purpose, I had a friend that used to play american football and he said someone tried fighting with him and he just stood there laughing at them while they punched him, didnt feel a thing cos of the pads

never understood why hockey, american football players bother fighting with all those pads on just defeats the purpose, I had a friend that used to play american football and he said someone tried fighting with him and he just stood there laughing at them while they punched him, didnt feel a thing cos of the pads

YE$$ real talk

second video just proves that the round the neck clothesline is the key to gaelic.

johnson number 2 is a beast, saw some right left combos he snuck into a few scuffles

I thought that was International Rules Football up top?

As far as I understand its some sort of synthesis of gaelic football and aussie rules. They use the gaelic football which is like a heavy soccer ball but i think the goals are more like aussie rules. It's supposed to be a lot of fun to watch but its hard to see in the US.

There are a lot of fights but what do you expect when you pit a country of criminals against a country of brawling drunks?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now