Europe

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up I found that shop and was thinking about my party fund being severely dented if I was to indulge in shopping there. The tram lines are 9 and 14 apparently but I will probably go there in a few days, depending on how I feel when I wake up. Having too much fun drinking all day and I can't believe that beer is the same price as water is here.

• Like 2

im chilling in silkeborg denmark right now and this place fucking sucks ass man, i should have never came. I am staying at this dorm for what was supposed to be a few months but i dont think i can make it a few more weeks. This place fucking blows. I feel like everyone here hates americans, not to mention they are fucking fags. Everyone has spiked hair and ironic colorful t shirts with tight pants. Fuck this place. Cant find weed or hash any where either, its been cigarettes and booze err night, by myself. Hot bitches tho. Lots of hot bitches.

Tell them you are a communist or some shit to distinguish yourself from the american stereotype.

If you do not like it, leave.

im trying to bag this fine italian girl , if its failure for that then im fucking out of this bitch. I got stuck in a small ass shit hole, im sure it would be much better if i was in a city. Cant wait to get back to new york and smoke a fat blunt.

If anything this is a tolerance break that i probably needed. I am also considering doing some bombing before i go.

It wasnt my choice to stay here, i signed up for this community service thing thinking it would be dope. The placement is random, and i wound up in this dorm which is dope, has really dope chef who makes bangin food, but the town and the people in it suck ass.

When i travel not in some program i am def not going to visit a small ass town. And yes sir going south would be what i want to do. I am about to have my boy send me some money and just dip out.

When you mentioned in the beginning of the thread that it was random I did not realize that the randomness was dictated by others. There are some great small towns out there just not the one where you are.

Go to Portugal and Spain next time, the nicest people I have met were in Portugal.

Silkeborg eh? Well, jump on a train to the capital instead, Copenhagen rocks, here you can enjoy one of the best cities on earth.

BTW, if you are in Silkeborg, next weekend is the biggest cool-event in Silkeborg ever, the Silkeborg reggae festival. I went the last few years and its such a dope weekend. Nice atmosphere, awesome location, great music and friendliest crowd ever. Has a big graffiti event too. Check it out here:

http://raggapak.dk/

Go go go, dont miss it! 13th to 16th August!

• Like 1

Silkeborg eh? Well, jump on a train to the capital instead, Copenhagen rocks, here you can enjoy one of the best cities on earth.

BTW, if you are in Silkeborg, next weekend is the biggest cool-event in Silkeborg ever, the Silkeborg reggae festival. I went the last few years and its such a dope weekend. Nice atmosphere, awesome location, great music and friendliest crowd ever. Has a big graffiti event too. Check it out here:

http://raggapak.dk/

Go go go, dont miss it! 13th to 16th August!

Good fuckin looks man. This will definitely make my time here much better. i bet i will finally be able to find some weed or hash too which will be awesome because ive been about 2 weeks without smoking. And yeah i would definitely peace out to Copenhagen but im stuck at this dorm and traveling is going to be a problem .I could probably dip for a weekend though. Thanks a lot for the info though. All of the people i have met so far have not been exactly freindly. Maybe ive been looking in the wrong places, but they will say something to me, ill askf if they speak english ( in danish) and then they just get wide eyed are are like oh..ok and walk away.

Lookin foward to this event though. Thanks a lot. The place im staying ( performers house) is right in the middle of the town so im sure i will be right there when it starts. Also looking foward to doing some graffiti.

^^

The festival is out in the woods outside Silkeborg city. I think there is a shuttlebus back and forth from the station. People camp out there in tents for the weekend, or just crash somewhere at the area, its such a chilled out hippy vibe. You will for sure find lots of smoking there, the whole festival is blazed. And you should be able to locate a steady local supplier in Silkeborg at the festival if you do your networking right. Also just link with some cool local people in general, that can show you the good sides of the city.

And yeah, do a weekend in Copenhagen for sure, you wont regret it.