Europe

Mauler5150

London is draining on the bank account for sure. I aam in London staying on Glouster rd station at soe hotel it is going crazy. Will go to a bakcpacketrs tomorrow but I think I can find the arcade you speak of Jackson. There is way tooo much to buy here, from 4k£ jackets to £5k alligator skin shoes. Shit is an eyeopener when on every street corner there is brand new porsches or Ferraris. Shit is ballni out of control, are all motherfuckers rich here or what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London is draining on the bank account for sure. I aam in London staying on Glouster rd station at soe hotel it is going crazy. Will go to a bakcpacketrs tomorrow but I think I can find the arcade you speak of Jackson. There is way tooo much to buy here, from 4k£ jackets to £5k alligator skin shoes. Shit is an eyeopener when on every street corner there is brand new porsches or Ferraris. Shit is ballni out of control, are all motherfuckers rich here or what?

you're staying in a good neighbourhood. having said that, london is very expensive in general.

and to get to the arcade go to piccadilly circus station and it's in the trocadero. it's £1 per game though

I don't know why this place gets such a bad rap women wise as it seems that there is so many hot women here, but I am gathering that they are mostly tourists. Anyway guys thanks for the advice I am about to head out and about for the day and pickup my suit from the tailors. Also I keep gettign told to go to Camden town but is it really any good there and what stop is the best place to get off and see it?

I don't know why this place gets such a bad rap women wise as it seems that there is so many hot women here, but I am gathering that they are mostly tourists. Anyway guys thanks for the advice I am about to head out and about for the day and pickup my suit from the tailors. Also I keep gettign told to go to Camden town but is it really any good there and what stop is the best place to get off and see it?

camden town is shit. unless you want to go to a show and watch 14 year old goths play cover versions of the cure or buy an overpriced novelty bong don't go there.

Nah Camden is lively.

Has some good nights and lots of places to eat/drink.

Brick Lane is good too..

GLoucester Road is one of the most expensive places to live in london.

but its pretty convenient for getting to places like Sherperds Bush or High St Ken.

If your round there and the weather is good go to Holland Park and find the waterfall.

Yeah this area is pretty damn baller, but it is pretty close to the town and things. Moved to a backpackers now so it is a hell of alot cheaper. Went to that arcade today and me and my friend alternated between challengers on SF4 and we didn't even lose once. the guy I beat went Akuma (I don't even know how he chose him) and he threw a tantrum when |I kicked his ass. I'll think about Camden but we have been invited to some artshow thing at Niketown tomorrow night that we might goto, before I bail on Saturday (flight pending). Any advice which airline to fly to Amsterdam with?

make damn sure if youre flying ryanair and you do not have an eu passport that you pay the £8 for airport check in. i blagged it and nearly had the police come and charge me for fraud by putting my visa number in place of my passport number. oh and the £75 i had to pay to rebook the flight sucked balls too.

take the train. way better/easier/faster. once you get to mainland dont bother paying for them. drivers cab is key.

The trains are nice for sure. Inner city trams, half the time we never paid for. But the city to city trains, we got checked for tickets every single time. And the fine is fucking clown pants. We got stopped once in Stuttgart and we had the ticket, but we had the wrong type of ticket. Other than that, never had a problem.

I am in Amsterdam now, and have been for a few days. About to go on a pub crawl but is there any cheap discount thing I can get or do I just have to get the Eurorail pass and just swallow that it will cost me a grand? I need to get to Budapest to catch up with a friend but fuck I am blowing thru money and it is fucking crazy. Amsterdam is off the chain though. Thanks for your advice all.

Well flying solo as of now, any advice where I can pickup some árt supplies'? So much to do here been on a couple of the crawls now and went to the Heineken tour yesterday which was pretty sick. I am here for another 2 weeks then I am off to London again before heading home, it is just too much fun here. But I lost 300 euro the other night from my pocket in a drunken haze, if only I had blown it on drugs and hookers....

I was in dam a couple of years ago...street bombing is chill...but just be aware that in you're in the red light district there are some sketchy characters always knocking about and you wanna make sure you're being subtle. If you wanna paint a wall all day, go to Flavorpark. It's at the end of one of the tram lines, it's a load of walls underneath a motorway on the borders of the city, some of them surrounded by a lake. Pretty nice place to relax, paint and drink beer for an afternoon. I'll try and find the name of the paint shop we went to..