Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest spectr

Hey Oregon

Guest spectr

I'm in your state! Staying faded for at least the next 14 days. Anyone want to kick it.

And yes I know this thread wasn't necessay but it's 230 in the morning and I'm still not at the shitty wanna be burningman festival my friends are dragging me to.

I would much rather be smoking crack in some ghetto motel room with a crackwhore tied up in the shower about to be killed cause I'm convinced she stole my crack.

I'll be in portland on the 23rd, and the 7-9th of august. If you still got my number holla.

i didn't know there was actually anything to do in oregon. Maybe that's why you said you rather be smoking crack in a hotel room. LOLZXDF

oregon is cool, sometimes. portland sucks unless youre there to paint it. i actually like some of the smaller towns in oregon, the south part of the state is fun. moral of the story is, come to seattle.

if you have a four wheel drive rig, there are soooo many badass cutty spots to chill at on the coast.

where you be spectr?? if you're in eugene i'll drive down and we'll hit up some wild irish rose. im sure ***rock and some of the other scumbags would be down to paint also. check your pm you fuckin dirty hippy.

Thanks for visiting... now go home.

FUNNY HOW WE BOTH CAME UP HERE FROM CALI,

AND NOW WER'E ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE NOW.

OREGON'S CLOSED GO BACK HOME!

lolcopter.gif

Guest spectr

Sorry joker I'm in your state doing your drugs and drinking your alcohol for a while at least.

Dow I'm pretty sure I kicked it with some of your fam this weekend.

I'm gong to be in Ashland on some Alex grey and ram dass tip until early next week. Anyone rolling through the area hit me up. And Oregon heads keep it real like few others! I love this state.

Guest 50million

ill be in portland for two nights.

then vancouver.

drive down to cali.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now