Hey Oregon

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

I'm in your state! Staying faded for at least the next 14 days. Anyone want to kick it.

And yes I know this thread wasn't necessay but it's 230 in the morning and I'm still not at the shitty wanna be burningman festival my friends are dragging me to.

I would much rather be smoking crack in some ghetto motel room with a crackwhore tied up in the shower about to be killed cause I'm convinced she stole my crack.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you have a four wheel drive rig, there are soooo many badass cutty spots to chill at on the coast.

where you be spectr?? if you're in eugene i'll drive down and we'll hit up some wild irish rose. im sure ***rock and some of the other scumbags would be down to paint also. check your pm you fuckin dirty hippy.

Guest spectr

Sorry joker I'm in your state doing your drugs and drinking your alcohol for a while at least.

Dow I'm pretty sure I kicked it with some of your fam this weekend.

I'm gong to be in Ashland on some Alex grey and ram dass tip until early next week. Anyone rolling through the area hit me up. And Oregon heads keep it real like few others! I love this state.