Walter Cronkite bites the dust

ANGELDUST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 7 years later...

i worked in wrigley for a couple months over the summer at a bar like not even a block away from the stadium.. soon as the games let out all of clark street was covered in cubs fans and once they got drunk they were the most fucking annoying people ever.. almost smacked some dude with a pizza pan cause his drunk ass wouldnt move out of the fucking way while running food only to see his face and see how non existant he was.. some like 4ft white girl was throwing up mad gang signs that were conflicting with eachother when warren g came to perform at my job.. throwing out garbage i had two guys offer me blow in the back alley and a shot of cheap vodka out of their crinkled water bottle and when i tried having them come in to buy some drinks inside apparently the drinks were too expensive.. $4 vodka redbulls are apparently too expensive...

wrigley people fucking suck...