Tetris Highscore thread

johnneh7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get a big NO HOMO on this post please? Thank you.

My girl got me hooked on this game called dinglepop, and I haven't stopped playing it in two days. Unlike tetris friends you can create tournaments, and play whoever you want. You get points too and increase levels as you get better, oh and you can also chat with whoever you're playing and talk shit. I've told way too many 13 year olds that they're visibly upset. If anyone wants to give it a shot, it's http://www.omgpop.com, and the games dinglepop, it's a lot like tetris. Add me on there, my names TCOB.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

morton you must be stupid if it took me hours to get that score. took me all of 18 minutes

and jonneh. i dont need no cyber ninjas. you can never be too safe these days

Nice typo in calling me stupid. Took me a few games to get the hang of it, I do think it would take a while to get up to the 750000 range.

I do not agree that tetris is really a test of intelligence as once things start speeding up it is all about hand eye coordination.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

no to intelligence yes to the ability of your brain to process info/problem solve/hand eye coordination.

took me a few games to get used to it as well however i dont spend 20 hours a week on tetris.

• 3 weeks later...