another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packages to Blood Fart, Marco, TripleSuplex, Swordfish Meatloaf, Degrading, and Hachi Machi are all set. Grabbing one last thing to toss in them tomorrow, then they're off to the post office. Expect them some time this upcoming week.

Sorry about the massive delay. I'm quite happy with them though, so hopefully you all are too.

All of chupa's packages are in the mail besides BF's. The goddamn automated machine wouldn't let me send it because its a military address and told me to go talk to someone at the counter. However, the counter was closed, so i'm stuck waiting until monday to figure out what i need to do to send it. I'm going to be annoyed if i have to repackage it.

Scott = Chupacabra.

I can't remember who got what, but if the framed photos i sent you had glass, did those hold up alright? Wrapping them in newspaper wasn't the safest bet, but there wasn't a whole lot of room in those boxes to go all out with bubble wrap or anything.

Also, i'm surprised it got there so fast. I didn't even drop them off at the post office until 4 or 5 on saturday.

BF, your package should be heading out tomorrow, barring any unforeseen problems with the post office.

Archived