last night/today was fucking insane.

twinky the kid

all i can really say/remember is that i just got home from walking five miles in 115 degree heat while dragging a bike and wearing a blood stained shirt, some of it mine some of it not.

betrayal is the most disgusting thing in the world.

i cant eat or sleep now.

/no emo

liars can die.

true friends and family are all you need.

now get your hate on fanclub.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll give the backstory a shot.

The night started like any other, Twinky painted on some pants and rolled out.

While riding his bike he met a semi attractive scene girl and threw her on the handlebars.

They talked about the best way to put on really tight pants and the Jonas Brothers.

A deep connection was made, they decided to bone in some alley behind a bar the girl new was chill.

It was getting dark, the girl said she'd roll into a bar right quick to freshen up and he should wait here.

20 minutes later she came back out, Twinky said "WTF bitch?" she said shut up and eat this pussy.

Twinky obliged, and a few minutes later he felt like the man, that pussy was dripping off the chin like crazy.

A door opened next to where they were chilling and the light from inside shined on lovebirds.

Twinky jumped back, the girl was leaking blood all over him and his new Jonas Brothers Shirt.

He began to cry and said "why are you bleeding on my new shirt, this shit is signed by the JB's Bitch."

The girl said "STFU, I just got dicked down in that bar by the biggest cock I've ever seen, U mad?"

Twinky said "Yes bitch I'm mad" she then pummeled him with uppercuts to the chin and also broke his nose.

Twinky lied in a pool of his own blood till around noon the next day when the heat woke him up.

He was used to getting beat up by girls but this time the girl took all his money, his phone, slashed his bike tires.

Now he can't call for a ride or even pay bus fair and he was at least 5 miles from home.

As he looked down at his bike and contemplated the long walk home

Twinky got madder and screamed "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

The end.

• Like 1

I walk a lonely road

The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Where the city sleeps

and I'm the only one and I walk alone