Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twinky the kid

last night/today was fucking insane.

all i can really say/remember is that i just got home from walking five miles in 115 degree heat while dragging a bike and wearing a blood stained shirt, some of it mine some of it not.

betrayal is the most disgusting thing in the world.

i cant eat or sleep now.

/no emo

liars can die.

true friends and family are all you need.

now get your hate on fanclub.

Sounds like you got duped by that cop ROCK1T. Hey man at least you got a few shots in and got away, unlike your boy ESKAPE.

i could post the backstory. but im sure dudes on here will make even funnier stories about what they think happened.

so i'll leave it there.

oh and btw im managing to eat now.

calzones ftw.

His bestie Gianni told him his tight pants looked great.

Twinkletoes discovered this was a lie through myspace.

So he struggled with Gianni's cat and finally slit its throat making twink very squeamish.

Yall need to read between the lines

His bestie Gianni told him his tight pants looked great.

Twinkletoes discovered this was a lie through myspace.

So he struggled with Gianni's cat and finally slit its throat making twink very squeamish.

Yall need to read between the lines

fuck.

so i'll leave it there.

YOU STILL MADE A FUCKING THREAD about it

I'm only mad cause I thought could almost relate to whatever betrayal/friend shit you were about to tell.

I'll give the backstory a shot.

The night started like any other, Twinky painted on some pants and rolled out.

While riding his bike he met a semi attractive scene girl and threw her on the handlebars.

They talked about the best way to put on really tight pants and the Jonas Brothers.

A deep connection was made, they decided to bone in some alley behind a bar the girl new was chill.

It was getting dark, the girl said she'd roll into a bar right quick to freshen up and he should wait here.

20 minutes later she came back out, Twinky said "WTF bitch?" she said shut up and eat this pussy.

Twinky obliged, and a few minutes later he felt like the man, that pussy was dripping off the chin like crazy.

A door opened next to where they were chilling and the light from inside shined on lovebirds.

Twinky jumped back, the girl was leaking blood all over him and his new Jonas Brothers Shirt.

He began to cry and said "why are you bleeding on my new shirt, this shit is signed by the JB's Bitch."

The girl said "STFU, I just got dicked down in that bar by the biggest cock I've ever seen, U mad?"

Twinky said "Yes bitch I'm mad" she then pummeled him with uppercuts to the chin and also broke his nose.

Twinky lied in a pool of his own blood till around noon the next day when the heat woke him up.

He was used to getting beat up by girls but this time the girl took all his money, his phone, slashed his bike tires.

Now he can't call for a ride or even pay bus fair and he was at least 5 miles from home.

As he looked down at his bike and contemplated the long walk home

Twinky got madder and screamed "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

The end.

• Like 1

nigga come to my hood and i'm finna have 18 of my boys get their moms to drop them off and stomp your ass out, emo ass faggot bitch.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now