The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont understand how you can even keep coming back on here after you got called out like 8 times for biting and even CLAIMING some one elses shit. Not to mention you go on other forums and act like you king the city when the truth is youve probably painted like 30 times in the 8 years youve been toying up the game.

Yeah your cool with all your 12oz props.. please.

NOVA was a writer from back in the day. Just quit already fool.

lil recap:

You posted flicks of the old novas shit and claimed them as yours, someone from AOM saw them and you went along with it on the internet like you were him, then you started throwing up AOM on your toy shit sketches and then you got called out, even by the AOM cats... AND YOUR STILL TRYING???

FUCK! Thats some serious foolery right there..

THATS real Turkey dinner.

thats how the story went?

ive been writing this since i was 13, before the internet,

before i knew the other nigga even existed.

i was 4 or 5 years into doing shit ,not only on the streets but on canvases,sketches and

tattoos ive drawn for people,before i even saw or even heard of the other dude or seen a SINGLE (but fresh) handstyle by the other nigga that, from what i hear lives in California and dosent even write anymore,ive put my time in ,done my shit and will continue to grind.as for the claiming, i publicly apologized for saying the ONE flic i claimed to be mine that wasnt.

either way as said before i dont give a fuck what you people ,whom most have never met me,think about me.

im just gonna go bigger and more hardcore

bring the hate

respect to real heads that could give a fuck less about e drama

post some flics or better yet , go paint something as im about to go do right now....

p.s.

get your story strait before you attempt to EXPOSE someone or you will just end up looking like a fool to the ones that know whats the real deal is

nothing put peace

antivism

your de only one that looks like de fool puppy.

"I'm just gonna go bigger and more hardcore" - Shut the fuck up, you know your fat ass isn't gonna do anything but catch marker tags in bathrooms with locked doors and hollows on trailers in Harahan.

Keep coming with the "I don't care about the beef, respect to the real writers." speeches. Your talking to a real writer, and they all think you SUCK. If you were a Legit toy with real respect and didn't try and fake the funk those speeches might work, but your not even a legit toy.. thats pretty sad.

I don't need to EXPOSE you, you Exposed yourself son.

Go back to channel zero and get some Fag points to boost your self-esteem.

BEEP: Im done wit dis, ya dig.