The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yesterday i was at that spot that sho and hint got and the most halarious thing i saw was that kysor went over all their shit at the building and wrote toy next to all their shit, seeing that they both use people and are dicks i thought it was halarious.

grow a dick homo

hey roar i heard you got arrested the other day for being a toy!!!! i heard the cop called his friend that knew what was up and the dude told him you were a toy so he took you to jail...he said if your shit didnt suck so hard he would have let you go. thats funny . you should probly take that as a good hint to quit writing....hahahahahahaha...i heard that cop likes graff too you suck...hahahaha....quit frontin your life is a lie

i don't have the internet homie but if my eyes do not fail me you are admitting to openly talking to NOPD about writers personal info...hmmm...no matter what beef you have or who the person is"toy" or not.... you keep that silent on the street not discuss is with the five oh homies...It also appears you are very comfortable giving up that information to your "pig" friends. It is ironic how the person trying to start the most shit and call people snitches are usually the ones contributing to it. Why don't you geniuses close your mouths go bombing and make shit real like it used to be.night night sons. Take 2 percentof your internet drama and go handle some real biz with it. wwwwwoooooooooah nah. but its cool i love yall and 'you know who You shoulD have just kept your mouth shut thats called DRY SNITCHING. YOU DONT TALK ABOUT WHEN WRITERS GET POPPED ONLINE CAUSE IT LETS LAW ENFORCEMENT KNOW WHO IS WHO...THINK ABOUT IT.

now let me smoke this bleezy and drink this bloody mary!!

Oh and to those who do not have there history straight ARE was in fucking top mob at one point. Ask bugs.

suck on it.

ride a bike.

• Like 1