The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
For the record, this is how it went down. You called me asking me to paint. i said yes knowing i would not want to paint with you but i figured what the hell this cheese ball toy probably has cans and a whip so lets go. You picked me up wearing striped dickies to your knees and a pink polo in a rice rocket. i got you to take back a rooftop spot in broad daylight which you did not have the balls to even get out of the car, so you drove around till i was done. then i let you kick a tag and it resembled a fucked up knitting ball or ameoba i forgot which. end of story.

Bahahaha

I know we got some skaters on here, I got a bunch of misc parts, wheels, trucks, bearings, a near mint complete (habitat I think, gotta go look) could definitely put together a couple of boards, or finish one your tryin to put together. Anyway, free to whoever needs it. And I mean need, rich kids go ask mommy to buy you a deck. And bump that amuse.

I know we got some skaters on here, I got a bunch of misc parts, wheels, trucks, bearings, a near mint complete (habitat I think, gotta go look) could definitely put together a couple of boards, or finish one your tryin to put together. Anyway, free to whoever needs it. And I mean need, rich kids go ask mommy to buy you a deck. And bump that amuse.

yooo i could def use the hook up man.real shit.beeen trying to get oneee

hook it up homie that would be fucking awesome

A new local rep for Montana Colors will be at the bookfair selling markers at wholesale prices. Legit. No markup, no scams, no bs. Krink mops $8, other Krinks $7, OTRs $4, plus basic tips. Limited stock, first come first served. Sat., 11-6, Frenchmen St. outside Cafe Brazil.