The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That pic I put up rest was his changed one with the green n yellow if you wanna see it in daylight It's a page back. But I thought it was gonna stay as harsh. I took pics of the buff today the only thing left is a carved in task handy at the lip of the roof. I'll put up the buff pics in a bit. But anything from dude is just super fiya.

[ATTACH]141033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]141034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]141035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]141036[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]141037[/ATTACH]

atleast task left his mark witht the carving handy.

and that bum by the task woke up, looked at me, chugged like half a two liter of diet coke, spilled the rest on him, and passed right the fuck back out.

but yayyyyy 200 pages.

[ATTACH]141051[/ATTACH]

so ill throw up banksy to celebrate!!

ohhhh noooooo, i knowwwwwwww.

i love how owners of this building put up a plexiglass wall in front of this to keep it from getting covered. i hope everything dude does has something over it to preserve it in the city.

i mean dont get me wrong ive seen all the handys everywhere n some pieces you did. but either banksy played you somehow, or youre just jealous? shits stupid. im not even here to talk shit bra. you just came off like a douche. but here i hope this makes you happy.

[ATTACH]141137[/ATTACH]

so just show respect when its due. just like i do.

i mean dont get me wrong ive seen all the handys everywhere n some pieces you did. but either banksy played you somehow, or youre just jealous? shits stupid. im not even here to talk shit bra. you just came off like a douche. but here i hope this makes you happy.

[ATTACH]141137[/ATTACH]

so just show respect when its due. just like i do.

me and banksy go way back, he stole my weed once. i put him on as a youngin, showed him only built 4 cuban linx and how to do stencils because those are so hardcore, duh.

then he burned me, and got famous.

never showed no love or broke no bread with his partner from the hard knock london ghetto.

you're a fucking herb. you don't even write graffiti. why are you even on here trying to infiltrate?

why are you all up on every writers nuts? are you a fucking cop?

or another fuckin 16 year old living in a american pie 2/dude wheres my car fantasy world like Tomes?

end transmission, motherfucker.

oh and if i do see you out in the real, just go ahead and take your teeth out your head for me. "bra"

Please come do it. PLEASE. you're right I don't write. I do photography. Yeah let me tell you oh yeah I'm chief of police who puts up pictures for fun for people to like me? You're butt hurt that a dude you supposedly put on makes Guac and you're stuck doing throwys and doing nothing. You're some "great teacher" who put ideas in homeboys head supposedly, he made it and you didn't. Get the fuck over it. I put up dude cuz he puts in work n put up pics of the dudes who wreck my city with dope shit. N you're pissy cuz he jacked a dime bag from you n sells pieces that you wish you could think of. But yeah I have to write to get on here? I forgot you make the rules. I could give two fucks bout what you say or what you think. N if u been in the game so long n put banksy on. Why aren't you all city? You do get up don't get me wrong but if you're gonna progress this slow then have a great time with your kyse throws

N don't worry I'm not gonna go cross your shit out like a dickhead cuz I don't rock like that n that's a bitch thing to do unless I have a name for you to beef with n I guess I respect your gettin up. But I'm not gonna be talked to like a bitch. So get butthurt n say you'll catch me out cuz you feel played.

Other than that lame shit. Flicks anyone?

i think the opposition to banksy is due to "art-fagitry", personally i like some of banksys stuff what he did here wasnt his greatest stuff but eh. defending a writer from halfway around the world that most likely wouldnt give a shit about either partys opinion is kinda dumb. why argue?

you guys:rolleyes: