The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

no they wouldn't...the city rarely buffs graffiti ...it's one guy...

not to mention it's statistically proven that areas with graffiti have higher crime rates.

the city does what it can to stop you...and you ignore it...and move on..and they want you apprehended...and sometimes you are...and that's kind of how it works...

and as far as cleaning up the city and getting things in order...that falls right in step with bureaucracy and catching a vandal....

to the majority, kids out there doing graffiti aren't creating some beautiful piece of art...

stop acting like graffiti writers are some oppressed artists...it's illegal..and awesome.

amen to that..guess some of the local writers want radtke to spot filling his schedule with buffing and move on to rebuilding/building levees,hes the only one buffing the shit..and apparently the cops arent jocking the nuts of every writer constantly otherwise all those pics that were recently posted wouldnt exist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know freds been sleepin but somebodies still buffin. That fuckin RK huge ass roller piece off the I-10 esplanade exit didn't even last a week. Yet that DP and evak right across from there is still burnin. Couple of blocks up claiborne, the MEEK READS huge piece that was there for a while, also gone. Point bein the buff is still happening-minus fred's hardon for writers in this city.

when he got busted buffing that harsh mural in bywater part of his sentence was that he can't buff without permission

although that doesn't nessecarily apply to the whole cleansweap "organization"

as long as he's not caught doing it they can't say that he made his people do it

I know freds been sleepin but somebodies still buffin. That fuckin RK huge ass roller piece off the I-10 esplanade exit didn't even last a week. Yet that DP and evak right across from there is still burnin. Couple of blocks up claiborne, the MEEK READS huge piece that was there for a while, also gone. Point bein the buff is still happening-minus fred's hardon for writers in this city.

freds still buffin..theyve snapped flicks of him in the act even after the harsh/bywater thing,but now hes alot more careful and thats why not as much shit gets buffed..alot of times he cant find the owners of those buildings that get hit up by writers,shits abandoned